+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on my team?

And then my team.

I like your team, + the ones with Stafford and Romo... although their benches aren't as good. As for the others...

I imagine the owner of the team with Torrey, Wallace and DeSean is going to be tearing his hair out over them all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I like your team, + the ones with Stafford and Romo... although their benches aren't as good. As for the others...

I imagine the owner of the team with Torrey, Wallace and DeSean is going to be tearing his hair out over them all season.
    The Romo team is solid, and so is the Stafford team.

My bench is deep...very deep. I'm working on a trade to consolidate some talent, and get Drew Brees, a monster because of the 6 points/TD league setting. I've sent two offers: Cam Newton and Lamar Miller, and Russell Wilson and SJax. Brees is a lock for 30 points every week.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    My bench is deep...very deep.
    It is, especially at RB. All of them can be started.

Not a believer in Miller?

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    It is, especially at RB. All of them can be started.

Not a believer in Miller?
    I like Miller a lot, but I'm scared that he's this year's version of Ryan Mathews, with Daniel Thomas being Jackie Battle/Ronnie Brown. I'm terrified of that.

Plus, if I pull this trade off -- Newton/Miller -- then I turn my 6th and 7th round pick into the 5th overall pick, lmao.

Lev Bell dinged up after his first series (delayed debut because he's been dinged up all offseason). That makes the Stafford team that much weaker, and mine that much stronger, by comparison.

By the way, can I get some opinions on the Brees trade I'm trying to get done? Personally, I think either one of my proposals (Cam Newton and Lamar Miller, or, Russell Wilson and SJax) strengthens my team. The extra 6-10 points that Brees will net me as my every week starter will do wonders in covering the absolute dog**** predicament that I find myself to be in with my TE.

Can't go wrong with Brees. You'll just have to hope that Lamar Miller doesn't explode.

great team, RBs are stacked.. Is this a keeper league?

+ Reply to Thread