+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sneak peek

Banned

sneak peek

so for this week, we have a little qb comparision. Romo vs lil eli.....Romo 7/10 142 yards in a quarter n half of play......lil eli went 8/17 for 91 yards and a int. I think I rest my case

LOL . . . yes, the Cowboys will be preseason champs once again!! Congrats!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    LOL . . . yes, the Cowboys will be preseason champs once again!! Congrats!
    this is a qb comparison thread. it clearly is, so I am not sure what your "preseason champs" statement is in reference to? to sum it up, Romo is looking far better than lil eli right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    this is a qb comparison thread. it clearly is, so I am not sure what your "preseason champs" statement is in reference to? to sum it up, Romo is looking far better than lil eli right now.
    Sorry for the confusion.

Romo is the best preseason QB!! Congrats!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Sorry for the confusion.

Romo is the best preseason QB!! Congrats!
    lol, uh.....ok? hey you said it not me. I am just making simple comparisons to lil eli n Romo. but preach on if ya like lol

Whatever dude, Eli may have his ups and downs and Romo may be the better QB in your mind or on paper, but tell me who chokes when the game is on the line and in how many SB's did Romo take the Cowboys and how many of those did he win? So if you are going to make comparisons, make it in something that actually counts for something. Telling me that Romo is a better QB than Eli is like comparing Eistein to Bill Gates. Eistein is undeniably the smarter of the two but Gate is a heck of alot richer than Einstein. So when Romo gets as many hardware as Eli, come back here and then we will do the comparison. Until then Romo will be known as the QB that chokes when the big game is on the line

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Whatever dude, Eli may have his ups and downs and Romo may be the better QB in your mind or on paper, but tell me who chokes when the game is on the line and in how many SB's did Romo take the Cowboys and how many of those did he win? So if you are going to make comparisons, make it in something that actually counts for something. Telling me that Romo is a better QB than Eli is like comparing Eistein to Bill Gates. Eistein is undeniably the smarter of the two but Gate is a heck of alot richer than Einstein. So when Romo gets as many hardware as Eli, come back here and then we will do the comparison. Until then Romo will be known as the QB that chokes when the big game is on the line
    Romo is richer than eli

Romo is richer than eli
    Who has lost win-or-go home games the past two seasons for Dallas. He's not clutch. Richer, yes. Is that money well deserved? No. If so, where are the rings to prove it?
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    Who has lost win-or-go home games the past two seasons for Dallas. He's not clutch. Richer, yes. Is that money well deserved? No. If so, where are the rings to prove it?
    seems to me Romo owns yall at that metlife. perhaps he wins the sb this yr there eh?

seems to me Romo owns yall at that metlife. perhaps he wins the sb this yr there eh?
    you never cease to amaze me with the threads you come up with. Eli had one turnover cause his TE ran the wrong route. How many fumbles did romo have? Not that any of this matters but since you brought it up
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread