+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sneak peek

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    Romo is richer than eli
    Can't help the fact that you have a stupid owner like Jerry Jones! I'd bet if Eli says he wants to play for Dallas, Jerry would dump Romo in a heartbeat.

I could care less if Romo has better stats than Eli. What i care about is winning Superbowls and Eli has done that for us twice.

this is a qb comparison thread. it clearly is, so I am not sure what your "preseason champs" statement is in reference to? to sum it up, Romo is looking far better than lil eli right now.
    Of course, Eli is having some issues... His hand is a lot heavier than Romo's due to those huge *** Super Bowl rings on his fingers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Can't help the fact that you have a stupid owner like Jerry Jones! I'd bet if Eli says he wants to play for Dallas, Jerry would dump Romo in a heartbeat.
    I have NEVER liked jerry. anyone who knows me knows i am die hard Dallas fan but has never liked jerry. that stems from his handling of Landry. sorry, I am old school. I am not like a lot of fans that came on board during the jimmy Johnson years.....................however, even jerry wouldn't pick up eli if given the chance. jerry HAS made good business moves before; to his credit. and I was especially happy this off season with jerry getting rid of rob ryan.

I have NEVER liked jerry. anyone who knows me knows i am die hard Dallas fan but has never liked jerry. that stems from his handling of Landry. sorry, I am old school. I am not like a lot of fans that came on board during the jimmy Johnson years.....................however, even jerry wouldn't pick up eli if given the chance. jerry HAS made good business moves before; to his credit. and I was especially happy this off season with jerry getting rid of rob ryan.
    Jerry would totally take Eli over Romo. ****, he's even said that some of those close, but no cigar seasons would have been different if you had Eli. And giving Romo as big a contract as you guys did isn't the best business decision.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Jerry would totally take Eli over Romo. ****, he's even said that some of those close, but no cigar seasons would have been different if you had Eli. And giving Romo as big a contract as you guys did isn't the best business decision.
    maybe, maybe not. that is yet to be determined. and no, he wouldn't take eli, lol. yeah lil eli has two rings but it aint cause of his play. he's was just a simple bus driver with splashes of luck during those two sb's. mhmm

maybe, maybe not. that is yet to be determined. and no, he wouldn't take eli, lol. yeah lil eli has two rings but it aint cause of his play. he's was just a simple bus driver with splashes of luck during those two sb's. mhmm
    haters gonna hate
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

and this matters why???
    Romo puts up very good numbers every year just about.
    The problem with the Cowboys is not Romo. Its the owner/GM/ puppet master.
    As long as he is there they will falter.
    He shouldnt be the GM. He shouldn't go down to the sidelines at criticle times. He shouldnt be the focus of the team ans he is.

He should provide money and just STFU
    Last edited by GameTime; 08-20-2013 at 09:17 AM.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

lol. http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowbo...nce-for-giants And Eli is younger than Romo. So, yeah, Jones would be all over Eli's jock if he had the chance.

Banned
    Crue, have you ever been to Texas?

+ Reply to Thread