+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: sneak peek

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Crue I told you to shut up. THE COW****S ARE GOING TO GET BEAT DOWN WEEK 1!!! THEN I WANT YOU TO APOLOGIZE FOR PROCLAIMING YOUR BOYS CHAMPS IN THE PRESEASON!!
    lol, nope. even if Dallas loses I wouldn't have to apologize cause I have never proclaimed them anything. please, by all means, show me where I have proclaimed the Cowboys champs....that is something you and a few other g's fans have stated....hmm I wonder why

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, nope. even if Dallas loses I wouldn't have to apologize cause I have never proclaimed them anything. please, by all means, show me where I have proclaimed the Cowboys champs....that is something you and a few other g's fans have stated....hmm I wonder why
    Just kidding with you man... the Cow****s do look good but your team folds in Dallas and it won't change this year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Just kidding with you man... the Cow****s do look good but your team folds in Dallas and it won't change this year.
    trust, I aint holding my breath on anything. but I do get a feeling Dallas will finally beat the g's in texas. but hey that aint a jinx on my part

yeah if I were a g's fan I be worried about how the team is looking and discussing about that
    So worried dude

trust, I aint holding my breath on anything. but I do get a feeling Dallas will finally beat the g's in texas. but hey that aint a jinx on my part
    all streaks must eventually come to an end. 4 in a row ends in week 1. To many question marks and not enough answers have emerged this pre season.. I don't think they can fix what's wrong in one preseason game (LBs, O-Line, DBs,). They will need several weeks to right the ship which is why I predict a less then usual first half for the giants to the tune of say 4-4 or 5-3 rather then the usual 6-2/7-1. However I feel this year unlike the past ton of seasons they will finish strong in back half and make playoffs and maybe even win division
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Ah. The good ol' reverse psychology.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

I'll give ya one thing...Romo is a better golfer. This of course is why he won't do much the rest of his career, Ya see, he has all the $ he needs and does not want to risk injury that would stop him from enjoying his 1st sports love the rest of his life...golf. Mark my words, he will avoid injury at all costs and thus take away much of his play making ability.

so for this week, we have a little qb comparision. Romo vs lil eli.....Romo 7/10 142 yards in a quarter n half of play......lil eli went 8/17 for 91 yards and a int. I think I rest my case
    Lmao it's preseason!!
    Please don't compare Romo to Manning!!

Quote Originally Posted by keyofgmen View Post
    I'll give ya one thing...Romo is a better golfer. This of course is why he won't do much the rest of his career, Ya see, he has all the $ he needs and does not want to risk injury that would stop him from enjoying his 1st sports love the rest of his life...golf. Mark my words, he will avoid injury at all costs and thus take away much of his play making ability.
    I know it's all fun and games, but this is a pretty flimsy theory.

-- Before this year, he already signed a 67 million dollar extension so he's already got money and the new contract won't change much.

--He elected not to try to qualify for the US Open in 2012, and he cut back even further on golf this year. Golf clearly takes a backseat to football.

--And last but not least, Romo is an all around sports guy/competitor... Golf is just something that the media likes to run with. We was a pretty good basketball player in HS, and up until recently he also liked to play indoor soccer in north dallas suburbs-- which the media once tried to spin in 2010 or 11 or something, but anyone who frequented this indoor facility (*cough* Ntegrase96 *cough*) knew he'd been playing for years before that along with Nick Folk and Bobby Carpenter.

The guy likes sports. Including football. He's a competitor and he's not going to try to avoid injury. It's never been who he was and probably never will be.

He'll have decades to play golf when he's retired.

We all know the NFL has become a year-round affair, maybe you take off a month or two. Then again Tony has Januaries free

Especially for a QB, having to prepare with his receivers and memorize plays, et al.

I question Romo's preparation and dedication. You don't see Peyton or Eli golfing, at least not enough to be a pro-amateur.

or do you think NFL QB is a part-time job?
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 08-31-2013 at 02:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread