+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 73

Thread: sneak peek

  1. #31
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Crue you Cowboy fans can always be preseason champs....see you September 8th in our house little man.

  2. #32
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Of course, Eli is having some issues... His hand is a lot heavier than Romo's due to those huge *** Super Bowl rings on his fingers.
    Haha. +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Crue, have you ever been to Texas?
    yep. used to live in Dallas

  4. #34
    Crue we here on TAGF don't agree with you on a lot of Threads but that's what makes MBs fun and we like having you and Ntegrase on here. However I think we all can agree on this... RG3 just needs to SHUTUP...... Tired of hearing him running his mouth. first its him and his people complaining that they kept him in to long in the playoff game and not trying to protect him. Now its him and his people complaining that they wont play him in a preseason game because they are being over protective....LOL. I mean just shut your mouth please. I would say 99.999999999999 percent of the time I root against the Eagles no matter who they are playing, but in this one case in the first game of the season I think I will change all that.
    Last edited by miked1958; 08-21-2013 at 10:13 AM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  5. #35
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    so for this week, we have a little qb comparision. Romo vs lil eli.....Romo 7/10 142 yards in a quarter n half of play......lil eli went 8/17 for 91 yards and a int. I think I rest my case
    Glad Romo is not honored the preseason champ

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Crue we here on TAGF don't agree with you on a lot of Threads but that's what makes MBs fun and we like having you and Ntegrase on here. However I think we all can agree on this... RG3 just needs to SHUTUP...... Tired of hearing him running his mouth. first its him and his people complaining that they kept him in to long in the playoff game and not trying to protect him. Now its him and his people complaining that they wont play him in a preseason game because they are being over protective....LOL. I mean just shut your mouth please. I would say 99.999999999999 percent of the time I root against the Eagles no matter who they are playing, but in this one case in the first game of the season I think I will change all that.
    I think he's overhyped. way overhyped. let him talk all he wants. it will come back to haunt him

  7. #37
    IDK whats more sad, the fact you want to compare pre-season stats, or the fact that you actually get excited about it...

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    IDK whats more sad, the fact you want to compare pre-season stats, or the fact that you actually get excited about it...
    in your own mind

  9. #39
    You can be happy with what Romo does in August. I'm happy with what Eli does in January and February.

    You know you wish Romo could ever do what Eli did in either NFC Championship game...

    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 08-21-2013 at 09:05 PM.

  10. #40
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    940
    Oh snap. Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts