+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: sneak peek

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    I think he's overhyped. way overhyped. let him talk all he wants. it will come back to haunt him
    we will see how healthy he is when he does that first run on the read option and gets clobbered. I am hearing they will try to keep him more in the pocket and maybe roll out and throw but a lot less on the risky running he did last season. if that is the case they just told the defenses where he will be
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    hmm awful quite in this forum today..............I wonder why

hmm awful quite in this forum today..............I wonder why
    Lol...like I said when it counts Romo will be the same old Romo. I would shut my mouth until after the 8th to start talking.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Lol...like I said when it counts Romo will be the same old Romo. I would shut my mouth until after the 8th to start talking.
    Lol, who said anything about Romo? is he on your mind?

Lol, who said anything about Romo? is he on your mind?
    Like you weren't hinting to how bad our offense looked and how good yours has....can't bull**** a bull****ter.

Banned
    Like you weren't hinting to how bad our offense looked and how good yours has....can't bull**** a bull****ter.
    in all honesty, the only thing I was happy to see was Miles looking mighty healthy last night. Him and Dez are gonna own if both are healthy for the whole season. I am not worried bout Romo. He's accurate will be able to really spread the ball around this yr as needed. as for your team, well, the only thing I was implying/hinting about was that yall lost to the jets. which is why its quiet in here. I already knew and have been convinced that your offense isn't all that good. I predicted that yall don't have much of a run game this yr, even though Wilson got a big td run. but I could of run that myself if I had a hole like that due to a blown defensive scheme.

in all honesty, the only thing I was happy to see was Miles looking mighty healthy last night. Him and Dez are gonna own if both are healthy for the whole season. I am not worried bout Romo. He's accurate will be able to really spread the ball around this yr as needed. as for your team, well, the only thing I was implying/hinting about was that yall lost to the jets. which is why its quiet in here. I already knew and have been convinced that your offense isn't all that good. I predicted that yall don't have much of a run game this yr, even though Wilson got a big td run. but I could of run that myself if I had a hole like that due to a blown defensive scheme.
    leave it up to a Dallas fan to put everything into a preseason. Just cause they are the Jets doesn't mean they don't have a top 5 pass defense cause they do. If you remember Eli has always struggle against the rex ryan scheme. He had similar numbers in that regular season game against the Jets. He struggled against your defensive scheme last year cause Rob runs the same system as his brother. Now you guys run the Tampa 2 zone defense. Something that Eli tears apart all the time. I'm not worried about our offense and our defense has looked good even without JPP and Moore. Romo will be on his back at east 6 times that game and when Cruz comes back our offense will be fine. But hey I like your optimism about your cowturds.

Banned
    leave it up to a Dallas fan to put everything into a preseason. Just cause they are the Jets doesn't mean they don't have a top 5 pass defense cause they do. If you remember Eli has always struggle against the rex ryan scheme. He had similar numbers in that regular season game against the Jets. He struggled against your defensive scheme last year cause Rob runs the same system as his brother. Now you guys run the Tampa 2 zone defense. Something that Eli tears apart all the time. I'm not worried about our offense and our defense has looked good even without JPP and Moore. Romo will be on his back at east 6 times that game and when Cruz comes back our offense will be fine. But hey I like your optimism about your cowturds.
    lol, sounds like you are the one making desperation predictions to me..but I tell ya something right now. I aint making any predictions but as a g's fan, you best be worried

lol, sounds like you are the one making desperation predictions to me..but I tell ya something right now. I aint making any predictions but as a g's fan, you best be worried
    When we play in Dallas I'm never worried...

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    Oh snap. Haha.
    actuallynfrom what I saw from our D these past 3 weeks and now losing Stevie for season and Hosley for awhile I'd say we might be in for a long night with Bryant and Austin carving up the secondary and Whitten abusing our linebackers all night. Plus the fact we can't score in red zone.. Might be lucky to lose by only 21 or so
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread