+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandon Myers, Louis Murphy

Brandon Myers, Louis Murphy

With all the excitement when these guys came in I haven't seen or heard ANYTHING from these guys. Are they having problems with the offense? are the hurt? I was really hoping to see some of that Murphy speed on the field. Anyone know anything i don't?

Myers better show somehting significant this game....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

There are some positive reports on Myers from practices. I think it's just going to take time to develop that rapport with Eli.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Myers better show somehting significant this game....
    lol really?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    lol really?
    yep....
    like make a few catches. That would be enough for me. havent seen him do **** yet. I am not one to be impatient but I havent seen anything from this 80 catch last season player. Well we did see one miscomminucation with Eli.....so there's that...lol
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I've heard some good things about both of them from practice, we talkin' about practice.

But we haven't really seen enough of them on the playing field yet. It will all come together.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Up to this point Myers has been invisible in pre season and Murphy hasn't taken the top off off any defense. Murphy also hasn't shown much in the way of moves or shiftiness after the catch. After he makes a reception he is corralled and brought down pretty quick. Murphy didn't do much with the Raiders and the quality of the QB was the excuse. Last season with the Panthers Cam Newton needed a go to guy opposite Steve Smith but Murphy had a weak showing for the season. I was impressed with Murphy coming out of college but his performance in the NFL thus far is average at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I've heard some good things about both of them from practice, we talkin' about practice.

But we haven't really seen enough of them on the playing field yet. It will all come together.
    Exactly. You hear about the stuff in practice but in real games nothing

Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    Exactly. You hear about the stuff in practice but in real games nothing
    That's because their haven't been any real games yet. The season starts on September 8. If he's silent after the first month of the REAL season then I'll start to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post

not the game, practice...practice not the game!

+ Reply to Thread