+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ''A Football Life'' - Michael Strahan

I would start with Wellington Mara. But as far as players go I would say Mark Bavaro.

He isnt the only ex Giant I have met, but he was the most interesting by far.

Quote Originally Posted by ShineOnForever View Post
    anyone know when strahan's will premier?
    ''A Football Life'' - Michael Strahan - A Football Life chronicles the career of Michael Strahan. Strahan's story encompasses his time as the heart of the New York Giants championship defense and his new chapter as a broadcasting and talk show star.

Tomorrow @ 9:00 PM EST. NFL Network.

Dave Brown for sure. I think he was way under rated.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    They've done TC. Now Strahan is coming this season. (Pat Summerall as well). I'd like to see one on Simms or LT, but LT may be too controversial.

What Giants would you like to see?
    I always wondered why LT's play went down so much after the first few years. From "SUPERMAN" to above average player to average player . Of course we now know it was the drugs. If this guy wasn't on drugs, imagine how much better his career numbers would have been.
    Last edited by bigjeep; 10-14-2013 at 07:44 AM.
    Giants fan since '58

I would like to see one on the 1958 Championship game. They need to do one soon before all of the participants are gone. Mark Bowden already did a book on the game so all the research is there already.

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    They've done TC. Now Strahan is coming this season. (Pat Summerall as well). I'd like to see one on Simms or LT, but LT may be too controversial.

What Giants would you like to see?

Strahan was the true HEART and Soul of the defense and the D hasn't been as good since he hung up his cleats.
    Strahan was better in his 15th season than any of the stiffs they have on the roster now!!!!
    Suit him up today, I guarantee that coming off the street cold he would have a sack and 10 QB hurries.
    And he wasn't a Reese pick either ...hmmmmmm When you get down to it....who the hell has Reese drafted that you can say has been either good, consistent or any combination of the two??

Bumping as a reminder. Today starting at 9-10 PM EST on the NFL Network. Also there's another half hour special on top about Strahan right after. One of the most dominant and complete DE in Giants history.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Bumping as a reminder. Today starting at 9-10 PM EST on the NFL Network. Also there's another half hour special on top about Strahan right after.
    Cant wait! DVR is set!

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Looking forward to it.

Veteran
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLwd7EeQtlI

i remember when i first saw this interview during that season. i love how he speaks the truth.

+ Reply to Thread