+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Watching this football life in the middle of an 0-6 season made this season that much harder all the sudden. I thought I was over it and was just ready for a top 5 draft pick, but now I realize half these guys dont know what it even means to be a True Giant, miss Strahan for his leadership and showing guys what it takes to really be a Giant.

I had the opposite slant. The show was a refreshing break from this season. Nice to see something positive about the Giants, we really have had some good times around here -- present circumstances excepted.

It was good the Bill B. was my favorite one though...

Quote Originally Posted by 45Jones View Post
    I had the opposite slant. The show was a refreshing break from this season. Nice to see something positive about the Giants, we really have had some good times around here -- present circumstances excepted.
    Agree on this point as well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Watching this football life in the middle of an 0-6 season made this season that much harder all the sudden. I thought I was over it and was just ready for a top 5 draft pick, but now I realize half these guys dont know what it even means to be a True Giant, miss Strahan for his leadership and showing guys what it takes to really be a Giant.

Don't worry, we have Tuck to punch people in the face in case they get outta line

I missed it, is it online?

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    I missed it, is it online?
    NFL Network, will have multiple replays.

It was worth the watch. Well done.

5trive for Fiv5