Closed Thread

Thread: Schefter: Brandon Marshall asks to be traded.

Veteran

Schefter: Brandon Marshall asks to be traded.

In a Monday morning segment with 850 KOA in Denver, Schefter said that Marshall asked owner Pat Bowlen to be traded during their Friday meeting.

Per Schefter, Marshall told Bowlen, I think Id like to be traded. Schefter said that Bowlen asked Marshall to take some time to consider whether he wants a new contract or a trade, and that Marshall is expected to stick to his guns.

Schefter also said that there are other teams in the league that are ready make a play for Marshall.

---------

Just figured I would post this to see if some people wet their pants for nothing again haa

Veteran

Re: Schefter: Brandon Marshall asks to be traded.

[quote user="nyg99"]In a Monday morning segment with 850 KOA in Denver, Schefter said that Marshall asked owner Pat Bowlen to be traded during their Friday meeting. Per Schefter, Marshall told Bowlen, I think Id like to be traded. Schefter said that Bowlen asked Marshall to take some time to consider whether he wants a new contract or a trade, and that Marshall is expected to stick to his guns. Schefter also said that there are other teams in the league that are ready make a play for Marshall. --------- Just figured I would post this to see if some people wet their pants for nothing again haa[/quote]

cant say i didnt see that one coming

Closed Thread