+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giants 8/24

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Where did you sit? Really close, then probably not
    The seats are close. The rip-off is that as a Giants season ticket holder I have to buy the pre-season games at full price....

Quote Originally Posted by mitchmac View Post
    The seats are close. The rip-off is that as a Giants season ticket holder I have to buy the pre-season games at full price....
    I checked tickets, those close seats are like $100 even for a preseason game. That's not bad. Would cost a lot more for a season game, right?
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

I checked tickets, those close seats are like $100 even for a preseason game. That's not bad. Would cost a lot more for a season game, right?
    Not sure what you're looking at, but my seats are $120 each for pre-season, and the same $120 for regular-season. There's no option to buy or not buy the pre-season games....I have to buy them.

Not sure what you're looking at, but my seats are $120 each for pre-season, and the same $120 for regular-season. There's no option to buy or not buy the pre-season games....I have to buy them.
    $120 for reg season up close is good.

$120 for reg season up close is good.
    reg season, yes, pre-season, not so much......especially when they put that putrid green end zone right in front of me!

When I looked for giant-jets tickets for preaseason, $40-$50 got you nosebleeds pretty much... so I am sure that what you paid for them isn't that bad.

So, wny does one end zone have the visiting teams logo and colors? Quite a slap in the face for the Giants season ticket holders forced to look at that after having to pay full price for pre-season tickets.
    The Giants/Jets preseason game is considered the MetLife Bowl. Winner gets a Snoopy Trophy. So they set the end zones up like they do for the Super Bowl....also, the Goal Post padding in the Jets end zone had the Jets logo as well. Setup is same when Jets are home for the Met Life Bowl. Regular season games, home colors and end zones for the Giants when the Giants are home and vice versa when the Jets are home.

That's fine, but than treat it like the super bowl - open the ticket sales to the public and don't force either teams season ticket holders to buy tickets. I'm sure they'd get a full house with 2 teams playing for such a prestigious title.

+ Reply to Thread