+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants best chance on offense...

...is to snap the ball directly to David Wilson. He is the only legitimate threat on offense. Eli will have no time with this pathetic O-line. Even with time, Eli is a mediocre QB with some history of 4th quarter flukey magic. So, get the extra blocker on the field and give the ball to the best play maker. This team will be near the bottom this year. They look awful.

Let's hear the delusional hate.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMMERHEDD View Post
    ...is to snap the ball directly to David Wilson. He is the only legitimate threat on offense. Eli will have no time with this pathetic O-line. Even with time, Eli is a mediocre QB with some history of 4th quarter flukey magic. So, get the extra blocker on the field and give the ball to the best play maker. This team will be near the bottom this year. They look awful.

Wilson will be good. The offense has looked bad in this preseason.
    You are wrong about Eli....but thats your opnion so I dont really care
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I don't know how seriously I can take someone that doesn't know how to spell the word, "head."

Yes, I don't know how to spell "head". Does that, somehow, make Eli a better QB and the O-line serviceable?

It does call into question your credibility, yes.

How's it flukery when he has 24 forth quarter comeback's and 28 game winning drives? So Nicks and Cruz are not threats? Maybe you should read your posts out loud in front of the mirror and maybe you'll realize how idiotic this post is.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...layer=MannEl00

These boards are ridiculous with thread after thread created by delusional fickle giants fans.. Worst boards I've come across in regards to those type of posters.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Wilson will be good. The offense has looked bad in this preseason.
    You are wrong about Eli....but thats your opnion so I dont really care
    He's probably a Cowboys fan

Quote Originally Posted by ShineOnForever View Post
    These boards are ridiculous with thread after thread created by delusional fickle giants fans.. Worst boards I've come across in regards to those type of posters.
    Every board has these kinds of posters. You learn to live with them over time.

Judging by your post. I'd say you're more "emptyhedd! than hammerhead!!!