+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys think of my team?

What do you guys think of my team?

The league I am in is set up with one keeper from last year and is with a bunch of buddies Im in college with at the moment. I had no RB that I felt was worth using my keeper on so I kept Megatron

The starting lineups that are required are a little different. Idk why they created that this format but its whatever( QB, RB, 3 WR, W/R, TE, K, DEF)

QB- Kaepernick, Eli
    RB- Spiller, Forte, McFadden
    WR- Megatron, Bowe, Antonio Brown, Stevie Johnson, Vincent Brown, Andre Roberts
    TE- Gates
    K- Josh Brown
    DEF- Arizona

I got autopicked two people in the draft because I got disconnected randomly during the draft twice... those picks were Eli and Roberts.
    I think my starters should be pretty solid although I do not really like McFadden but his talent I thought was too much to pass up when I picked him. If Vincent Brown does anything close to what some people are saying then I should be fine at WR during bye weeks. Eli and Kaepernick have the same bye week which is stupid why the computer gave me a QB with the same bye but Eli could put up some nice numbers.

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Standard Scoring League too btw and I am working on getting the other teams posted on here so you can compare vs my team

10 team, right?

If you start 3 WRs and a flex, keeping Megatron was smart.. Solid team

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    10 team, right?
    yeah its a 10 team league. I was surprised that I could grab both Spiller and Forte though. There was a big WR run and I wanted to make sure I had two solid RB's

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    yeah its a 10 team league. I was surprised that I could grab both Spiller and Forte though. There was a big WR run and I wanted to make sure I had two solid RB's
    Here's my team in another league:

Ten Team League, $200 per team:

QBs: Cam Newton/Russell Wilson;
    RBs: Doug Martin/SJax/Forte/Miller/Mendenhall/Pierce/Joique Bell/Christine Michael;
    WRs: Dez/Bowe/A.Brown/M.Williams/J.Gordon/Kenbrell Thompkins/Markus Wheaton;
    TE: Jordan Cameron
    DEF: Cincy
    K: Justin Tucker

No keepers. It was a live draft, though. So no autopicks, and colossal reaches by unprepared managers.

Here's my team in another league:

Ten Team League, $200 per team:

QBs: Cam Newton/Russell Wilson;
    RBs: Doug Martin/SJax/Forte/Miller/Mendenhall/Pierce/Joique Bell/Christine Michael;
    WRs: Dez/Bowe/A.Brown/M.Williams/J.Gordon/Kenbrell Thompkins/Markus Wheaton;
    TE: Jordan Cameron
    DEF: Cincy
    K: Justin Tucker

No keepers. It was a live draft, though. So no autopicks, and colossal reaches by unprepared managers.
    That team is just straight nasty! Might as well just give you the money now haha

That team is just straight nasty! Might as well just give you the money now haha
    Basically.

It's my pride and joy. TE scares me a bit, but the rest of the team is definitely straight nasty.

Basically.

It's my pride and joy. TE scares me a bit, but the rest of the team is definitely straight nasty.
    Cameron definitely has potential to go off. I was going to snag him but he got picked two picks before I was going to select him. So I waited another round and got Gates.. He kind of scares me as well. He has not been putting up that great of numbers as of late

Cameron definitely has potential to go off. I was going to snag him but he got picked two picks before I was going to select him. So I waited another round and got Gates.. He kind of scares me as well. He has not been putting up that great of numbers as of late
    Cameron went undrafted in my league. Our commish expanded the bench by six slots, so I took a flier on him. I initially drafted Brandon Myers, but I cut him for...someone, I don't even know. I'm not encouraged by what I saw from him this preseason.

But yeah, Gates might be good with McCoy as the HC now. Plus, their entire WR corps is banged up. I'm really pleased with my team overall, though. My RBs are the strongest unit in the league, my QB situation is incredibly solid, and Dez Bryant is part of my WR corps.

Btw, I looked at whatever that sleeper thing is in your sig. Sudfeld and Murray both major dark-horses in FF this year, so good call.

+ Reply to Thread