+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Congrats Eli on NEW NFL RECORD 15 TDS in the 4th

and god knows we needed every one of him.

Re: Congrats Eli on NEW NFL RECORD 15 TDS in the 4th

[quote user="giantsfan420"]and god knows we needed every one of him.[/quote]Hea a hell of a player!
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Congrats to Eli!

[quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="giantsfan420"]and god knows we needed every one of him.[/quote]Hea a hell of a player![/quote]
    +1

[quote user="giantsfan420"]and god knows we needed every one of him.[/quote]

I think that's true. Other than the Saints game, we really needed each and every one.

Couldn't have happened to a classier guy. Congrats on another page in history, Eli!

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]!

I'll cheers to that!

I remember when he said he was in tom bradys status and BSPN took a list of the top ten and eli wasnt even on there. They put Josh Freeman Romo and Matt Ryan ahead of Eli yeah they are experts alright.. I seriously want to apply for there job cuz it got to be the easiest in the world.

Main Espn Qualifications: Hate everything New York: Especially, Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers. Also, don't like hockey or we'll fire you.

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I remember when he said he was in tom bradys status and BSPN took a list of the top ten and eli wasnt even on there. They put Josh Freeman Romo and Matt Ryan ahead of Eli yeah they are experts alright.. I seriously want to apply for there job cuz it got to be the easiest in the world.[/quote]

How about the Eagles/Cowboys predicted to take the Division title year after year?... Fail... lol