+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Congrats Eli on NEW NFL RECORD 15 TDS in the 4th

and god knows we needed every one of him.
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Re: Congrats Eli on NEW NFL RECORD 15 TDS in the 4th

[quote user="giantsfan420"]and god knows we needed every one of him.[/quote]Hea a hell of a player!
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Congrats to Eli!

[quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="giantsfan420"]and god knows we needed every one of him.[/quote]Hea a hell of a player![/quote]
    +1
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

[quote user="giantsfan420"]and god knows we needed every one of him.[/quote]

I think that's true. Other than the Saints game, we really needed each and every one.

Couldn't have happened to a classier guy. Congrats on another page in history, Eli!

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]!

I'll cheers to that!

I remember when he said he was in tom bradys status and BSPN took a list of the top ten and eli wasnt even on there. They put Josh Freeman Romo and Matt Ryan ahead of Eli yeah they are experts alright.. I seriously want to apply for there job cuz it got to be the easiest in the world.

Main Espn Qualifications: Hate everything New York: Especially, Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers. Also, don't like hockey or we'll fire you.

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I remember when he said he was in tom bradys status and BSPN took a list of the top ten and eli wasnt even on there. They put Josh Freeman Romo and Matt Ryan ahead of Eli yeah they are experts alright.. I seriously want to apply for there job cuz it got to be the easiest in the world.[/quote]

How about the Eagles/Cowboys predicted to take the Division title year after year?... Fail... lol