+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Props to the Giants.

Clearly the better team than Dallas this year.

Good game, fellows. Represent the NFC East well in the playoffs, and we'll see you next season.

Re: Congratulations to the Giants.

Good game to you too bro...you gave us a scare and definitely made us work for it till the end
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

Re: Props to the Giants.

thanks for the props Asia!

see ya'll next year!

[quote user="egyptian420"]Good game to you too bro...you gave us a scare and definitely made us work for it till the end
    [/quote]

Thanks.

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"]Clearly the better team than Dallas this year.

Good game, guys. Represent the NFC East well in the playoffs, and see you next season.
    [/quote] please remove "this year"

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"][quote user="egyptian420"]Good game to you too bro...you gave us a scare and definitely made us work for it till the end
    [/quote]

Thanks.
    [/quote]

just bc the cowboys are losers doesnt make u one. the class and respect u show us here when u visit is noted and appreciated. good luck to u guys, and let us know some of the things u hear about ur roster during the offseason.

i suspect u guys will have a lot of new faces next year. like the jets, i suspect u guys will try and stock up on draft picks bc there really isnt gonna be quality FA's u need for the back end, especially the quantity u need.

and not to kick u when ur down at all, but did u guys honestly give sensabaugh and some of ur other dbacks big contract extensions/?? WTF is Jones thinking? that if u pay em like good players they suddenly become one?
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

All-Pro

I don't get it. So you are from Asia, live in Virginia, and like Dallas. Is that right?

[quote user="TuckYou"]I don't get it. So you are from Asia, live in Virginia, and like Dallas. Is that right?[/quote]

Merica's team sonnie.

Ain't no darn confussin bout it.

[quote user="TuckYou"]I don't get it. So you are from Asia, live in Virginia, and like Dallas. Is that right?[/quote]

Born in Dallas, lived in Asia for over a decade, and currently reside in Virginia. Yeah, it's a roundabout story.

i think dallas stopped being 'mericas team when JJ fired landry.

Gonna miss the big guy. rofl.