+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Congrats to Kevin Gilbride

Revenge on Buddy Ryan through defeating both sons in must win situations. Can't complain tonight. Nice game.

Re: Congrats to Kevin Gilbride

Congrats to kevin for not calling much of a bad game! Kudos, although some minor flaws

the play calling in the 2nd half was horrendous if we didn't have eli we probably lose.

regardless we didn't and we won, and I'm happy.

Let's go win the superbowl.

I want to punch Trent Dilfer in the face.

I have to give credit to Cruz for making the plays happen time and time again. Didn't like how Gilbride stepped off the gas pedal in the 3rd quarter with poorly managed drives and let Dallas mount a comeback. When playing teams like the Packers and Saints, there is no stepping off the gas pedal...

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]I have to give credit to Cruz for making the plays happen time and time again. Didn't like how Gilbride stepped off the gas pedal in the 3rd quarter with poorly managed drives and let Dallas mount a comeback. When playing teams like the Packers and Saints, there is no stepping off the gas pedal...[/quote]

You mean on the drives our OL couldn't pass protect or run block on?

this thread....

[quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]I have to give credit to Cruz for making the plays happen time and time again. Didn't like how Gilbride stepped off the gas pedal in the 3rd quarter with poorly managed drives and let Dallas mount a comeback. When playing teams like the Packers and Saints, there is no stepping off the gas pedal...[/quote]

You mean on the drives our OL couldn't pass protect or run block on?

[/quote]

you mean the 3rd and 1 pass followed by the 4th and 1 run? the 7-yard pass play to Nicks slant rout on a 3rd and 9/10 backed up near the endzone?

What's really farcical is that critics of any offensive coordinator think they actually know anything.

[*]First, the attitude among critics is that the plays that go poorly should never have been called.[*]And second, there is rarely any credit for the good plays that occur.[*]And third, there is rarely any recognition that the other team has talent and tries to make plays, even sometimes carries momentum.[/list]
      The obvious problem is that a replacement would not have called a lot of the many plays that go well that critics take for granted.

Please, those cancer-out-of-the-locker-room posters are looking for fault. I'm calling on those fans to go root for them Cowboys. There, they can find plenty of it.

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Revenge on Buddy Ryan through defeating both sons in must win situations.* Can't complain tonight.* Nice game.*[/quote]
    HA! Good point. I liked KG anyway, but glad that you pointed out that he stomped out Buddy's kids.

Yes, congratulations, Kevin! Eli and Cruz made some plays that made your coaching style not seem as ****ty as it really is. Please, sir, take the credit! I hope you earn another miserably failed HC job for your "brilliance"!