+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Figure we could use this thread for talking college football and college football prospects.

I'm about to dig into Temple VS N.Dame. Zach Martin and Chris Watt can block.

There is alot of nice looking defensive players for ND. Bennett Jackson looks like he could be a nice future corner next to Prince and Hosley.

Devin Gardner is looking great against C.Mich, albeit not killin it through the air, all thoguh he hit Dileo for 36yrds before running it in from 22yrds out.

What a fun game to watch, full of NFL prospects in the Georgia V Clemson game. I know Clowney is the obvious choice for #1 overall and Bridgewater is an alternate possibility. But I think Sammy Watkins could be a darkhorse for it as well. That kid makes everyone around him look like they are standing still when he has the football.

I could go down the list of great players in that game. Guys who have a bright NFL future.

We started cutting 2013 games already u guys should check out the new format. Here is probably the best performance of the weekend Buffalo's Khalil Mack. I had Mack at #44 on my first Big Board of the season. He didnt have tape against good teams missing the Georgia game last year, he does now.Mack is so much better then everyone on his team its comical really.

Mack would be a perfect fit as a SAM in an under front. Wonder how high he goes though. I love the front 7 defenders in this draft. It's loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Mack would be a perfect fit as a SAM in an under front. Wonder how high he goes though. I love the front 7 defenders in this draft. It's loaded.
    I dont know I figured he was going to be an early 2nd round pick before the season but I saw Tweets yesterday how Scouts were raving about him. i still think athletically that he probably belongs there but we will see. He doesnt have that extra gear as a pass rusher like Barr or Vic Beasley of Clemson. He is more pure LB then them

Here is the Kent State game i cut last year. Mack has always impressed me just didnt have a lot of tape of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I dont know I figured he was going to be an early 2nd round pick before the season but I saw Tweets yesterday how Scouts were raving about him. i still think athletically that he probably belongs there but we will see. He doesnt have that extra gear as a pass rusher like Barr or Vic Beasley of Clemson. He is more pure LB then them
    Yea, thats why I think hes an under front guy, though he could be the strongside LB in a 3-4 too, he is stout enough to handle TEs. And he can run pretty well. Id like to see him drop a bit deeper in coverage though, but that may have to wait until the combine to see how fluid he is.

Veteran
    Howd mike evans look yesterday. Didn't get to watch the game

+ Reply to Thread