+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Gurley and Hix are fun RB duo to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    And now Douglas, a big bruising back comes in and makes a insane run!!!lol Delivering punishment and bouncing right off would be tacklers!

Veteran
    So who's the better qb? Blake Bortles or jeff driskel? Both from my home town. I gotta be a Homer and go with my ucf boy, bortles. We will get a much better look at him as the year goes on, high level teams upcoming for ucf..

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    So who's the better qb? Blake Bortles or jeff driskel? Both from my home town. I gotta be a Homer and go with my ucf boy, bortles. We will get a much better look at him as the year goes on, high level teams upcoming for ucf..
    Jeff Driskel is god awful I would much rather have bortles

Jeremy Gallon is having a monster day against my Irish. The vaunted Irish front can't do anything with the Agile Devon Gardner either.

Tuitt made a crazy athletic pick six in the endzone! Gardner was getting best of em, till the splash play.

Another Notre Dame TE to add to the List with this Troy Niklas. 6ft 7in 270lber, who had 1catch for 66yrds and a TD against Temple and has 6rec 76yrd 1td so far against Michigan late in the game. This kids looked great against Michigan! Hes only a JR, but i bet he'll end up next in line in the Fasano, Carlson, Rudolph, Eifert, and now NIklas list of ND TE's to be beasts and fairly early draft picks.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Jeff Driskel is god awful I would much rather have bortles
    Can't believe he was hailed the best qb in the nation because of a 7v7 tourney. I saw him play in high school. He would take the snap and immediately look at the ground and start scrambbling

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    How awesome is Gurley . He is by far my favorite RB right now. They guy could play in the NFL right now. Some of these RB's could go straight to the NFL. RB's are the only position I feel bad for because they dont last long and having to spend 3 years in college when you can clearly play kinda sux. Remember Lattimore he could of played straight out to. Instead Spurrier gave him the ball 40 times a games and destroyed his knees. At least with Gurley Marshall is there 2 so he shouldnt get over worked, He still has to survive a whole season after this 1.

Really disappointed with Tuitt this season outside of the 1 play he made last night he was invisible. He has gotten way to heavy. He was so great last year the 1st half of the season playing at 290-300. Now he is at 320+ he just isnt the same player. I think he falls into the 2nd round

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Can't believe he was hailed the best qb in the nation because of a 7v7 tourney. I saw him play in high school. He would take the snap and immediately look at the ground and start scrambbling
    I cant stand watching him and Conner Shaw from South Carolina both of them cant throw the football

+ Reply to Thread