+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 91 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    how did Zac Stacy fall so far guy is going to be a solid back for a long time
    picked him up in my fantasy league 3 weeks ago, dude has been a solid starter for me

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    picked him up in my fantasy league 3 weeks ago, dude has been a solid starter for me
    RB's have been my weak spot, and hes been a godsend pickup for me as well. Also got Lamar Miller off the waiver this wk(he got dropped by wr starved team), and he went for 15pts in a ppr last night. Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    RB's have been my weak spot, and hes been a godsend pickup for me as well. Also got Lamar Miller off the waiver this wk(he got dropped by wr starved team), and he went for 15pts in a ppr last night. Sweet!
    nycsportzfan your boy Richardo Allen had a diving INT vs Ohio St! It was a really nice play

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

I am gonna be flipping in between the Texas Tech vs Oklahoma St game (T.T passing attack and TE vs Justin Gilbert) and UCLA vs Colorado (want to watch Paul Richardson). Going to watch the Miami FSU game as well. I will probably record and watch them all later if the players I like have big games.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    nycsportzfan your boy Richardo Allen had a diving INT vs Ohio St! It was a really nice play
    Another CB i like thats having a big game is EJ Gaines CB Mizzo. WIlling in run support, instinctive, good sized, athletic. This kids the real deal!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Tell me Ricardo Allen dosen't play alot bigger then his size? You can just tell from watching him play that he understands the Corner positon and knows how to play football. I woulden't be against Ricardo Allen as early as the 4th rd.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Tell me Ricardo Allen dosen't play alot bigger then his size? You can just tell from watching him play that he understands the Corner positon and knows how to play football. I woulden't be against Ricardo Allen as early as the 4th rd.
    No he plays like he is much bigger. Hits harder than most CB's and is tough as ****. Looks like he plays with a chip on his shoulder the whole game. He was a lone bright spot for the Boilmakers are they get wrecked bye Ohio St haha

Man, Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh has got to be moving into 2nd rd territory with chance to move up further. He is having one of the more dominant under DT performances i've seen this yr tonight against Ga Tech. Hes throwing guys aside, bull rushing, forcing fumbles, causing disruption in the run game. Basically hes having a positive impact on every play. This guys built well to. Hes not a loose 285lbs. He looks built very well. I'm sure you can slide him outside like Cullen Jenkins on Run Downs as well.. I am drewling thinking about Donald/Hankins duo. They comp eachother perfectly..

Seriously REdeye, Donald VS Ga Tech should be ur next video. Nothing bettter then watching pure dominance from DT positon.

How about that Nebraska finish!? I am in Lincoln with a buddy of mine and the whole city has been going nuts since that hailmary.

Donald has 8tckl 1sack 4TFL so far and there is 4min in the 3rd qter..lol Unbelievable performance!

+ Reply to Thread