+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 90 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Wow, UCLA looks like a team now. WOnder whta took em so long?

Arkansas's Chris Smith is phenomenal. They have a great bookend pairing with him and Trey Flowers.

Veteran
    Ucf Penn st tonight. Who ya got

CBS is showing Alabama A&M All 22 angle on its website

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Arkansas's Chris Smith is phenomenal. They have a great bookend pairing with him and Trey Flowers.
    FLowers was awesome in the 1st game of the season I full cut it but havent gotten it uploaded yet

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I didn't realize a UCLA WR was struck dead by a car recently. Man, thats sad. Hopefully they'll win it for Pasquale.
    If you want to see something really disturbing, watch the video of Mora's press conference talking about his incedent. He rightfully get furious over a media guy yapping loudly yapping in his phone while Mora is talking about this incedent. I liked him b4, now I really liked him and I bet players will like this too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    If you want to see something really disturbing, watch the video of Mora's press conference talking about his incedent. He rightfully get furious over a media guy yapping loudly yapping in his phone while Mora is talking about this incedent. I liked him b4, now I really liked him and I bet players will like this too.
    Thats awesome! And i'm really proud of the team for coming back like that in a hostile enviorment.

Ouch, PUrdue goes right down the field on ND's defense and scores opening TD on opening drive. Again, Tuitt, Nix, and Bennett Jackson are no where to be found. Those 3 gotta get going.

Notre Dame..lol

Tommy Rees sucks. Someone should find out if hes throwing this game. Hes a freaking idiot.