+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Randy Edsall is starting to turn Maryland around in Yr3. I like him as a HC. He really turned around Uconn and now has Marlyand playing solid and has a interesting QB in CJ Brown. There defense is playing balls out against UCONN so far , and its late 3rd qter.

Dexter McDougle DB Maryland is having a whale of a game against Uconn! The 5ft 10in 195lber has 8tackles and 2ints, one which he brought back to the house when Uconn had the ball driving for the tying TD in the 3rd qter. Hes impressing the heck outta me!

FInally TOmmy Rees is playing better. Just like UCLA's Hundley, he was wretched in the first half but looks awesome in the 2nd half. I hope Tuitt, Shembo, Jackson, and Nix play a big 2nd half for the Irish!

That CJ Brown is 6ft 3in 210lbs, and could easily bulk up to 220lbs probably. Hes got wheels, and i woulden't mind giving him a look in the late rds.

Ricardo Allen CB Purdue is playing a awesome game against ND so far. Hes small but he supports the run very well and has done his thing in coverege.

I like this Kenny Ladler S Vanderbilt alot as well. I was thinking this kinda a weak S class, but its got a few, including Haha Clinton Dix, Ed Reynolds, CJ Barnett, Kenny Ladler, Tre Boston, Craig Loston...etc I'm also liking Dion Bailey of USC< whos kinda a tweener S/LB, who hits like a bus!

DaVaris Daniels is a man beast!!!!!! I love em!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    FInally TOmmy Rees is playing better. Just like UCLA's Hundley, he was wretched in the first half but looks awesome in the 2nd half. I hope Tuitt, Shembo, Jackson, and Nix play a big 2nd half for the Irish!
    Bennett Jackson with a beuaty of a pick 6!!!! Huge play!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Bennett Jackson with a beuaty of a pick 6!!!! Huge play!!!
    I hope he plays well he got eaten alive last week by Jeremy Gallon

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I hope he plays well he got eaten alive last week by Jeremy Gallon
    I know.. I haven't been overly impressed with any of the ND defenders yet this yr. Sure, they've had moments, but not consistency.

Hey Redeye, whats ur Take on Jr Michigan CB Blake Countess? U guys got any video of the kid? I've seen a bit of Mich this yr, and hes made some great plays in coverege plus hes got 3picks all ready. Hes got solid size, albeit, he could stand to gain a few lbs, but hes still only a JR. If he came out afte rthis yr, where would he stand against the other top CB's?