+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Melvin Gordon is a monster! Hes a serious HR hitter for the Wisconsin Backfield! He just scored on the first play of the 2nd half against Arz St from 80yrds out!!!lol Last wk, he had liike 9carries for 216yrds or something crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I know.. I haven't been overly impressed with any of the ND defenders yet this yr. Sure, they've had moments, but not consistency.

Hey Redeye, whats ur Take on Jr Michigan CB Blake Countess? U guys got any video of the kid? I've seen a bit of Mich this yr, and hes made some great plays in coverege plus hes got 3picks all ready. Hes got solid size, albeit, he could stand to gain a few lbs, but hes still only a JR. If he came out afte rthis yr, where would he stand against the other top CB's?
    I cut the Michigan D vs Notre Dame O but only cut the ND TE so far havent really paid attention to the Michigan Defenders I will take a look.

Wow, how do u guys like the way that Wisconsin/Arz St game ended? I'm almost a 100pct sure that games are fixed or we have a ton of stupid players in football these days.
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 09-15-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Mingo with his first NFL sack

EJ Manuel leads bills to win on last second TD toss.
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 09-15-2013 at 08:49 PM.

TIme for Mock Draft. I'm bored so i'm doing it quickly this wk. We look pathetic, and i got us picking 10th as of now, which changes weekly. We have so many issues, its tough to decide what way to go. If Nicks goes, do we look at Watkins? What about pass rush which we still have none of? What about Safety? What about LB?? What about CB??etc

1). Bradley Roby CB Ohio St.- I went here, becasue i like a duo of Prince and Roby going forward and Webster is done and Hosley has shown nothing and TT is a injury risk.

2). Yawin Smallwood ILB UCONN- Hes a good player and has great size and length. He'd be a 100times better then what we have.

3). Travis Swanson C Arkansas- Our interior oline sucks and Swanson has the size to play G as well as C. Versatility is key on our oline. We need help, and Swanson could help dearly. Hes a load.

4). Josh Huff WR Oregon- If Nicks leaves, we could need to draft someone. Huff would be a nice additon with Cruz and Randle, and keep ELI's stable full.

5). Ricardo Allen CB Purdue- He grew on me against N.Dame. THis is one fiesty defender. He's a bit on the small side, but can flat out ball. He can challenge Hosley if Hosley don't get healthy and seperate himself as the everyday Nickel.

Veteran
    We have to come away with a very good talent at 3t edge rusher and cb this offseason. Draft and/or free agency. How about Mike evans this week nyc?

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    We have to come away with a very good talent at 3t edge rusher and cb this offseason. Draft and/or free agency. How about Mike evans this week nyc?
    Mike Evans was a man this wk!!!!!!!!lol Dude was freakishly good!!

I'm hoping Damontre Moore is a beast edge rusher for us, and maybe we add someone in FA'cy, so we can focus on our suspect secondary during the draft. Its a loaded CB crop this yr, and i'd love to add a S at some point also. Bradley Roby and Prince Amukumura would be insane! Snee and Baas have to be upgraded as well. Travis Swanson is a beast! Thats the guy i want, because we simply can't alow the pressure from the middle that we've let this season.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Mike Evans was a man this wk!!!!!!!!lol Dude was freakishly good!!

I'm hoping Damontre Moore is a beast edge rusher for us, and maybe we add someone in FA'cy, so we can focus on our suspect secondary during the draft. Its a loaded CB crop this yr, and i'd love to add a S at some point also. Bradley Roby and Prince Amukumura would be insane! Snee and Baas have to be upgraded as well. Travis Swanson is a beast! Thats the guy i want, because we simply can't alow the pressure from the middle that we've let this season.
    NYC, what do you think of Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB from Oregon?

Also, I think Roby wont be the pick because of his legal troubles. Everyone knows NYG doesn't deal with those guys in the 1st round...
    SuperMario82 on old GMB

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
    NYC, what do you think of Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB from Oregon?

Also, I think Roby wont be the pick because of his legal troubles. Everyone knows NYG doesn't deal with those guys in the 1st round...
    I think Ekpre-Olomu is a 1st rd CB and very well could be the pick if were picking in the late teens thru end of 1st.. As far as Robys legal troubles, we always say "giants don't do this or don't do that" , then they do it, and we still try and put a new spin on it. What i mean is, last yr we picked a maturity issued Damontre Moore in the 3rd rd, and we've taken Manningham also in the past, so now we say " in the 1st rd we won't take a troubled player"..lol
    If a player like Roby is on the board, whos clearly the most talented CB in the country, then i would hate to think we'd pass on him, assuming he stays outta any kinda trouble right till draft day. Roby's just sensational.