+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    U guys watch this guy play yet this year Za'Darius Smith DE Kentucky Junior College Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    U guys watch this guy play yet this year Za'Darius Smith DE Kentucky Junior College Transfer

I haven't seen em but i've heard some good things. Isn;t there one other player 2 on Kentucksy defense that is worth mentioning? I

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I haven't seen em but i've heard some good things. Isn;t there one other player 2 on Kentucksy defense that is worth mentioning? I
    Dupree the other DE Going to cut him 2

So far Chris Smith of Arkansas leads the Nation in Sacks with 5.5 this guy is second with 4.5. The only pass rusher I havent watched yet is Crichton from oregon state I was only watching the offense and going back to the other game. Im going to cut either Crichton or a video from the Arkansas DE's later today

Dupree the other DE Going to cut him 2
    Sweet!

There was a play from JPP at S.Fla where he tore up Isaiah Pead aftering hustling to the outside that reminded me so much of the very first play of the video from Smith, except of course, Smith didn't end up making the hit, but still, great hustle.

Mister Cobble is a freaking load at 6ft 338lbs..lol I remember seeing him last yr and being blown away . Dude will get drafted just on his run stuffing ability alone.

Walts got some Stock Up/ Stock Down prospects this wk, and a bunch of guys we like are on the Stock Up including Smith... Jace Amaro, Aaron Donald, and a few others are also on Stock Up.

Hes got Seferian Jenkins and Roby on Stock Down.

Za'Darius Smith, DE, Kentucky
    Every year there are players who were unknowns before having breakout seasons to become NFL prospects. Smith is making himself just such a candidate in the early going of 2013. He put on a big-time performance against Miami of Ohio in Week 2 with three sacks and six tackles.

Smith followed that up with an excellent performance in Week 3 versus Louisvill to put heat on Teddy Bridgewater. Officially, Smith was credited with only three tackles and .5 sacks, but he really had two sacks against the Cardinals. On one play, Smith cleaned up Bridgewater after he was pressured by Alvin Dupree. Smith also stopped a third-and-1 by flying into the backfield unblocked to stop the back for no gain. In the second quarter, Smith came on a stunt and got leverage on the guard. He charged into the backfield and brought down Bridgewater for another sack. Smith has 14 tackles with 4.5 sacks through three games this year.

The 6-foot-6, 254-pounder could thrive under the new coaching staff of Mark Stoops. The Wildcats staff raves about his athletic ability. Smith is a raw talent who didn't start playing football until his senior year of high school. He played in the junior college ranks and became the No. 2 ranked defensive end junior college recruit by ESPN. Smith is a player who looks like he could be a candidate to be this year's Ezekiel Ansah.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Melvin Gordon is a monster! Hes a serious HR hitter for the Wisconsin Backfield! He just scored on the first play of the 2nd half against Arz St from 80yrds out!!!lol Last wk, he had liike 9carries for 216yrds or something crazy.
    Walts also got this guy as Stock UP. This guys one of the best RB's in the country that no ones really talking about. He hasen't been a factor in the pass game yet though but hes got great size and blazing speed. He gets to the outside and turns the corner, its over...

Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
    The 6-foot-1, 207-pound Gordon was electric against Arizona State. He showed off tremendous speed with the ability to score on any carry. Gordon started his evening with a nice run on a jet sweep for 19 yards. He later ripped off another long run up the middle that he bounced to the outside for a gain of over 30 yards. On the first play from scrimmage in the second half, Gordon took a jet sweep around the left side and exploded down the field for an 80-yard touchdown.

Gordon showed some toughness in the fourth quarter by running over a cornerback at the line of scrimmage and darting upfield for 10 yards. He added another touchdown on a short run later in the second half. Against the Sun Devils, Gordon totaled 193 yards on 15 carries with two scores. The junior is averaging 12.9 yards per carry so far this year. He averaged 10 yards per carry as a sophomore backup. Gordon doesn't look like a traditional Big 10 plodding running back. He has serious speed and is off to a breakout year after backing up Montee Ball for two seasons.

I all ready have a guy in my mind i can totally envision Reese loving and taking in RD2-3 range and thats Dion Bailey S USC.