+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

I don't know if this guy has been mentioned because I didn't go through every page but I think Aaron Colvin is a solid CB out of Oklahoma at least from what I have seen from his stuff last year. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu looks like a big playmaker from stuff last year as well... I have not been able to watch a lot of college football this year because of work but I am hoping to catch some more games. I do like Mack the LB from Buffalo that you guys talked about early on!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I don't know if this guy has been mentioned because I didn't go through every page but I think Aaron Colvin is a solid CB out of Oklahoma at least from what I have seen from his stuff last year. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu looks like a big playmaker from stuff last year as well... I have not been able to watch a lot of college football this year because of work but I am hoping to catch some more games. I do like Mack the LB from Buffalo that you guys talked about early on!
    COlvin's one of my fave CB's this yr. I got him somewhere between Roby and Purifoy. Hes a 1st rd talent, i believe.

Veteran
    Anyone ever watch Roosevelt nix play of kent state?

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Anyone ever watch Roosevelt nix play of kent state?
    Nah, i don't know anything about em. Just looked em up, and his listed size is odd at 5ft 11in 267lbs though. He plays end?

Boyds embaressing himself in the 1st half against NC State so far. Hes missing guys wideopen on deep balls and looks like hes playing to uptight and not just playing.

sammy watkins is a beast! I just would love having this guy on our team. I mean, hes just sensational!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Boyds embaressing himself in the 1st half against NC State so far. Hes missing guys wideopen on deep balls and looks like hes playing to uptight and not just playing.

I just watched him make a 3rd and 9 throw to a wide open Sammy Watkins. My immediate thought was "did you see how long Sammy had to wait for that football?"

That's a throw where the ball is in the air a long time, but that was WAY too long. I am not sure I see an NFL arm. I like his leadership at times, but I dunno bout that arm.

What a drive by Tajh Boyd toward end of 1st half. He finished it with a gorgeous TD pass to his TE , putting it where only his player could catch it and outta the LB's area.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I just watched him make a 3rd and 9 throw to a wide open Sammy Watkins. My immediate thought was "did you see how long Sammy had to wait for that football?"

That's a throw where the ball is in the air a long time, but that was WAY too long. I am not sure I see an NFL arm. I like his leadership at times, but I dunno bout that arm.
    I like em alot, but hes not impressing me as much tonight. Albeit, he did make a great TD throw to his TE and showed off his feet on 4th down to keep drive alive and even the 28yrd pass to Watkins showed nice touch.

I will say though, even though i like Boyd, i still don't know if i'd take any of the QB's over Clowney.. None of em scream "franchise" to me..

+ Reply to Thread