+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    What a lazy defense Clemson has. I wish Nc State had a real offense, they'd of scored a ton.

Vic Beasly is good though.

Another 4th down for Nc State. 4th and 10. Will they convert 3straight on Clemsons D? I woulden't doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Another 4th down for Nc State. 4th and 10. Will they convert 3straight on Clemsons D? I woulden't doubt it.
    They did..lol

They got another 4th down against Clemson.lol What a bunch of lazy tools.

I'm glad they finished off with the TD.. Clemson just gave up a 23play Drive to Nc State with like 4 4th down conversions and a 3rd and Goal TD..lol They suck..

These games are so fixed. This idiot for Clemson just threw a punch outta nowhere when Clemson was driving and possibly could of scored. What a tool.. Isaiah Battle was hit name.

Nothing impressive in my mind about Clemson. They look avg at best and looks like another team that at some point will have a horrible let down game.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Nothing impressive in my mind about Clemson. They look avg at best and looks like another team that at some point will have a horrible let down game.
    I love how innovative they can be on offense at times, but wow, watching that defense is painful. It has been for the past few years and it isn't for lack of Talent. They do an amazing job of recruiting on both sides of the ball. We've spoken about it before, how many prospects do they put out every year in the early rounds of the draft on both sides of the ball? Yet, every year that team is just horrific on defense. They even got a new Dcoord, but it is the same ol garbage.

I wanted us to get this guy in the draft last year but he stayed in college another year. Andrew Jackson from Western Kentucky I think could be a stud!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8LhTncS40g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2tL4xUZP_8
    Kyle Van Noy is another LB I would love to pick! He is a beast!

I don't know much about this guy but he looks like a serious ball hawk. It looks like he has really good ball skills for a CB. It says he is 6ft tall so that is solid size for a CB. I have no clue about his tackling. Bene Benwikere from San Jose State, obviously the competition is not the greatest by any means but he looks like he has some very good traits to be a good NFL CB.

Any insight on him would be appreciated because I am pretty intrigued by the video I just watched of him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhpjiWH5NRU
    Last edited by NYGfanSTRICK; 09-20-2013 at 01:17 AM.

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I love how innovative they can be on offense at times, but wow, watching that defense is painful. It has been for the past few years and it isn't for lack of Talent. They do an amazing job of recruiting on both sides of the ball. We've spoken about it before, how many prospects do they put out every year in the early rounds of the draft on both sides of the ball? Yet, every year that team is just horrific on defense. They even got a new Dcoord, but it is the same ol garbage.
    That drive was hillarious. They coulden't make a stop against freaking Ben Thomas or whatever his name was.lol