+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    This Fales vs Keeton matchup is a fun one to watch.Also looking for Ben Benwikere CB San Jose st..
    didnt see the game but Fales has really fallen off from last year . 1 of the more disappointing players for me

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    didnt see the game but Fales has really fallen off from last year . 1 of the more disappointing players for me
    Benwikere got injured pretty bad as well. taken off on a stretcher but did have ability to move all extremities.

As for teh QB duel, i wasen't super impressed with either when thinking about next level. A couple good college QB's is all, as far as what i think..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Benwikere got injured pretty bad as well. taken off on a stretcher but did have ability to move all extremities.

As for teh QB duel, i wasen't super impressed with either when thinking about next level. A couple good college QB's is all, as far as what i think..
    Fales completion % is down 12 points from last year from 72.5 to 60. His YPA is down almost a yard and a half. He already had some flaws with arm strength and really small hands for a QB he needed to be super accurate. Last year he showed fantastic anticipation its not there this season

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Fales completion % is down 12 points from last year from 72.5 to 60. His YPA is down almost a yard and a half. He already had some flaws with arm strength and really small hands for a QB he needed to be super accurate. Last year he showed fantastic anticipation its not there this season
    On his behalf, he didn't have Noel Grigsby and lost his 2nd best WR during the game.. He did make some nice throws, but he had quite a big of pressure on em all night and was missing his best weapons. Thats as nice as i can be though..lol I just didn't see NFL diffrence maker.

Clint Trickett is starting at QB for West Va. The dude who played a bit at Florida St a couple yrs back. I mentioned on here that Ford Childress was the worst QB i've ever seen, so it comes as no surprise to me, they made a change.

I feel bad for CHarles Sims. Teams are just stacking the line against W.Va untill a QB shows he can hurt em through the air.

UCF drove down S.Cars throats to open the game up.

Beuaty of a pick by Justin Gilbert, who displayed fantastic ups. Gilbert has fantastic size..

Connor Shaw with a huge fumble. He also got hurt. Hes not coming back and could be out for awhile. Looked serious. Dylan Thompson is gonna QB this team for awhile.
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 09-28-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Shaq Roland is suspended for S.Carolina today. I gambled on em, so i'm bummed. I"m actually excited to see Dylan Thompson though. He can sling it.