+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Hey Slip did u watch the whole UNC South Carolina game? What did u think of UNC's bandit #8 Norkeithus Otis. He didnt do anything last year but I thought he had a real good game. Im going to cut a video of him

Just so everyone knows on Draftbreakdown we have already completed these for 2013 I know there is a few more just cant remember them all

Tommy Rees vs Temple (2013)
    Sammy Watkins vs Georgia (2013)
    Johnny Manziel vs Rice (2013)
    Seantrel Henderson vs FAU (2013)
    Devin Gardner vs Central Michigan (2013)
    Derron Smith vs Rutgers (2013)
    Ha Ha Clinton-Dix vs Virginia Tech (2013)
    Tajh Boyd vs Georgia (2013)
    AJ McCarron vs Virginia Tech (2013)
    Brandon Coleman vs Fresno State (2013)
    Stephen Morris vs FAU 2013
    Brett Hundley vs Nevada 2013
    Jadevon Clowney vs UNC 2013
    Jordan Matthews vs Ole Miss 2013

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Nah, it don't mean all that much. Obviously, alot of times, the better the player, they come out as early as possible. Guys aren't gonna stay in school when they look to be sure fire 1st rders. Not to mention , 23 is pretty old. If you start college when ur 18/19, chances are ur gonna be done with school before ur 23. I'm sure there is quite a few right on the borderline of age 23.
    Yea I don't think it means much either. To be honest there are some guys on that list who were ok but went to horrific franchises who spent more on lunch than they did on protecting the QB. But, it is still interesting even if just for storing the garbage can of knowledge in my head.

I still like Boyd. I watched that game start to finish, and I have seen him play a lot and the guy makes good decisions and throws with accuracy, especially on the run. Plus he plays well in big games. I do like watching Clemson's offense, it is not an easy 1 to run and this guy does it well and they do have tons of talent this year on offense, as well as 2 good defensive ends.

I am not so sure about the rest of the defense and I usually want to punch their defensive coaches in the face by seasons end for wasting the gobs of talent they have going through that school in recent years. Every year we see guys from Clemson's defense get drafted early and every year they are 1 of the worst defenses in the ACC. I know they changed D coaches last year, but they still had issues.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Yea I don't think it means much either. To be honest there are some guys on that list who were ok but went to horrific franchises who spent more on lunch than they did on protecting the QB. But, it is still interesting even if just for storing the garbage can of knowledge in my head.

I still like Boyd. I watched that game start to finish, and I have seen him play a lot and the guy makes good decisions and throws with accuracy, especially on the run. Plus he plays well in big games. I do like watching Clemson's offense, it is not an easy 1 to run and this guy does it well and they do have tons of talent this year on offense, as well as 2 good defensive ends.

I am not so sure about the rest of the defense and I usually want to punch their defensive coaches in the face by seasons end for wasting the gobs of talent they have going through that school in recent years. Every year we see guys from Clemson's defense get drafted early and every year they are 1 of the worst defenses in the ACC. I know they changed D coaches last year, but they still had issues.
    You are so correct about Clemson's defense. Every single yr they suck, yet have so many prospects..lol Its odd to say the least.z

Not that it has anything to do with defense but did you guys notice Dwayne Allen is looking like the lead horse in the TE(albeit hes more H-back) in Indy over even Coby Fleener? And its not just Fleeners injury, its simply being outplayed. I thought Dwayne Allen was a 1st rd talent with underrated hops and i think hes poised for a big yr.

Also, one of my sleepers, Zach Sudfeld TE Nevada is gonna be starting in NE it looks like(tell gronks back).

Of course none of this matters, because i think Brandon Myers is gonna be a offensive(not much of blocker) stud for us this yr, and a real treat to watch, but boy Dwayne Allen would of looked nice in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Hey Slip did u watch the whole UNC South Carolina game? What did u think of UNC's bandit #8 Norkeithus Otis. He didnt do anything last year but I thought he had a real good game. Im going to cut a video of him

Just so everyone knows on Draftbreakdown we have already completed these for 2013 I know there is a few more just cant remember them all

Tommy Rees vs Temple (2013)
    Sammy Watkins vs Georgia (2013)
    Johnny Manziel vs Rice (2013)
    Seantrel Henderson vs FAU (2013)
    Devin Gardner vs Central Michigan (2013)
    Derron Smith vs Rutgers (2013)
    Ha Ha Clinton-Dix vs Virginia Tech (2013)
    Tajh Boyd vs Georgia (2013)
    AJ McCarron vs Virginia Tech (2013)
    Brandon Coleman vs Fresno State (2013)
    Stephen Morris vs FAU 2013
    Brett Hundley vs Nevada 2013
    Jadevon Clowney vs UNC 2013
    Jordan Matthews vs Ole Miss 2013
    Sammy Watkins is a freak! If he don't go top10, then somethings wrong. Hes light yrs ahead of Hopkins, as far as explosion. If i was the Jets, i'd do whatevre it took to get Watkins or Marquise Lee .

Unreal game for Khalil Mack. He better of gotten Defensive Player of the WK, even in defeat! Seriously, to get a TD on a INT, and 2.5sacks and almost double digit tackles against a team like Ohio St is no small feat. I love my buffalo players, and he mite just be the best of the bunch! I like Brandon Oliver alot as well, but he dissapeared(kinda not his fault), and Mack found a way, despite the huge desparity in talent going against them.

Impressive recogniton skills on the part of Khalil Mack on that INT TD also.

A sleeper QB i like for this yr and i remember seeing once or twice last yr and started off with monster game against Nebraska this yr is BRETT SMITH of WYOMING. The kid can sling it around, and has enough HT, albeit, he could stand to add 10-15lbs. Hes not just a pocket passer either. The kid can move around and get some yrds with his feet. If u guys are ever bored, check out BRETT SMITH of WYOMING. U wont be dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I dont know I figured he was going to be an early 2nd round pick before the season but I saw Tweets yesterday how Scouts were raving about him. i still think athletically that he probably belongs there but we will see. He doesnt have that extra gear as a pass rusher like Barr or Vic Beasley of Clemson. He is more pure LB then them
    Bobby Wagner(another LB we both loved) having such monster success from fairly small school may help a bit, as far as Mack getting into that early 2nd/ maybe late 1st range.. Outta all the Buff guys i've liked over the yrs, from Davonte Shannon, to Mike Newton, to James Starks, to Brandon Oliver and Khalil Mack. They just keep churning em out. I feel like they had a nice interior olineman as well?

McNeese St destroyed South FLA!!!!lol How embaressing! Don't USF have a new HC?

I'm surprised Santaman hasen't brought up Lamarcus Joyners solid performance for the Seminoles last night.