+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Hey Santa, u still want to say i'm wrong about Randle??lol He sucks..lol Dude drops everything!
    THw 2nd 1 wasnt a drop its not a drop if a defender is draped all over your back it was borderline PI

Hey Santa, u still want to say i'm wrong about Randle??lol He sucks..lol Dude drops everything!
    Now that the game is complete, and RR had quite a dominant 2nd half, would you actually like me to respond still? Or would you like to withdraw the question for fear of embarrassment?
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 10-06-2013 at 05:48 PM.

He still had a couple drops. Hes a complimentary piece, a #3.

Not a #1.

NYC, I do not know if you, among all people, want to start calling others out for the picks they liked or disliked. This could VERY easily go both ways and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Now that the game is complete, and RR had quite a dominant 2nd half, would you actually like me to respond still? Or would you like to withdraw the question for fear of embarrassment?
    To angry right now to apologize for anything giants wise, but i'll get around to it, i promise..

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    NYC, I do not know if you, among all people, want to start calling others out for the picks they liked or disliked. This could VERY easily go both ways and you know it.
    I can't control my anger for this team right now. He'd been dropping balls left and right and the team was melting down again, and i lost it. Hes still super inconsistent and drops to many balls..

I can't control my anger for this team right now. He'd been dropping balls left and right and the team was melting down again, and i lost it. Hes still super inconsistent and drops to many balls..
    I doubt anyone is very happy right now. I understand.

But I 100% promise it isn't my fault. If it was, I would gladly fire myself.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He still had a couple drops. Hes a complimentary piece, a #3.

Not a #1.
    Yeah I think he can be better then Manningham but not as good Nicks or Cruz. Thats fine for the 64th pick

I seen Chris Jones beasting for New ENgland today. Remember the DT from B.Green who was extremely productive last yr, and we talked about em as a sleeper? Hes doing exactly what he did in college, produce. And how about slow Alshon Jeffery? Guys like Jeffery and D.Allen both fell and i knew they were gonna be studs. Its time for Jerry Reese to get back on his game!

I'm actually hoping for Marcus Mariota at this point..

Mock Draft time. I got us picking 3rd this wk..

1). Marcus Mariota QB Oregon- Eli sucks and as much as i love his Jim Everett, Bernie Kosar type regular season performance, hes allowed to get away with 2much for 2 streaks where it was the opitomy of "team" ball more then anything else. I love ELI , but i think its time for a change. He still will go down as a Great "GIANT" though. Run/Pass option, and a guy who can do it with his feet is exciting and exactly what this team needs. Mariota is a winner and is gonna be jeff garcia in his prime like as a pro..

2). Louchiez Purifoy CB Florida- To much upside and shutdown ability to pass up. Our secondary is wretched and needs massive amounts of help..

3). Deone Bucannon S Washington St- Straight ball hawk! This kids a playmaker and Purifoy and Bucannon along with Prince would be a strong nucleus in the secondary.

4). Carl Bradford OLB Arizona St- Mayock gassed up this kid last night in the nd game. He can flat out cause havoc on the QB and plays with a non stop motor, which is needed on this team. I don't know how great he is in pass coverge, but at least he'll give it a 100pct and thump the run while also making plays on the QB.

5). Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh- Reminds me alot of Chris Jones from last yr, who i just spoke about. This kids always had the potential to wreak havoc behind the line and be a menace on pass downs. Hes one of my fave mid rders this yr. Hankins and Donald would be a nice duo i think..

6). Chris Watt G Notre Dame- Big bruising G to plus into the interior depth and possible more down the line...

7). Crockett Gillmore TE Colorado St- good hands and size, and can block... GOod redzone target.