+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 909
  1. #361
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,709
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    This is going in 1 direction......

    a LOT more blown up knees
    The funniest thing was that the refs review to see if the Targeting will be upheld and if it is, the player is of course disqualified. The funny part is, if the Refs over turn the targeting , the player can play, but the penalty yards are still given to the other team. How dumb is that??lol So the refs admit wrong, but the yards are still given to the other team.. Unreal!

    And ur right about blown up knees.

  2. #362
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,867
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The funniest thing was that the refs review to see if the Targeting will be upheld and if it is, the player is of course disqualified. The funny part is, if the Refs over turn the targeting , the player can play, but the penalty yards are still given to the other team. How dumb is that??lol So the refs admit wrong, but the yards are still given to the other team.. Unreal!

    And ur right about blown up knees.

    Hey NYC and others,

    What are some of the games I should be watching today? Great prospects etc.

  3. #363
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,709
    Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    Hey NYC and others,

    What are some of the games I should be watching today? Great prospects etc.
    Alot of the games are over, but Penn St vs Ohio St is on right now and Stanford/Oregon St is one tonight. Those are 2 of the best games today in my opinin.

  4. #364
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,709
    CJ Barnett S Ohio st is having a game early on in the penn st game. Supporting the run one on one and making a sweet pick down the seam one on one with a TE. I'm liking this Barnett kid.

  5. #365
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,222
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Alot of the games are over, but Penn St vs Ohio St is on right now and Stanford/Oregon St is one tonight. Those are 2 of the best games today in my opinin.
    No Oregon/UCLA?

    I DVR'd 8 games today and am starting to going through them now.

    Louisville/USF
    Alabama/Tennessee
    Ohio ST./Penn ST.
    Clemson/Maryland
    Texas AM/Vandy
    Florida ST/ NC ST.
    Stanford/ Oregon ST.

  6. #366
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,222
    Also Mizzou vs South Carolina is a good one too. Forgot to record that one.

  7. #367
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,709
    I feel so bad for Oregon st. They are a really good football team whos undefeated outside of a wk 1 loss to E.Washington.lol Ouch! Sean Mannion is absoulutley legit, and looks the part. Super strong arm, makes all the throws , has a great strong body, and gets rid of the ball very qucikly. He should come out . I think he'd go in the 1st rd all day long.

  8. #368
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,222
    Was impressed by what I saw from Jordan Zumwalt. Anthony Barr was awesome too...as usual.

  9. #369
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,709
    Scott Crichton completely blew up stanford tackle for a sack. Didn't realize he had that kinda strength? Also, Ben Gardner DE Stanford can play. Hes a big guy at 275lbs but gets after the QB pretty well.. Seems hes always chasing the QB and changing a play..

  10. #370
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,709
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Was impressed by what I saw from Jordan Zumwalt. Anthony Barr was awesome too...as usual.
    I didn't watch that game today. How was Mariota?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts