+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

1st- Khalil Mack OLB/DE Buffalo- If we keep winning we will be out of the running for Clowney and Barr.. Mack is a stud as well
    2nd- Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers- His stock is falling because guys like Cooks are playing well. I think he could be a stud
    3rd- Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma St.- Playmaking CB, just what we need
    4th- Chris Burnette OG Georgia
    5th- Jerome Smith RB Cuse
    6th- Demarcus Lawrence DE Boise

I am leaving the 7th rounder out bc of the Beason trade but I have no idea if that actually is the pick we traded..

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

how did Zac Stacy fall so far guy is going to be a solid back for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I thought he was going to be the steal of the draft. He is a powerful runner for how small he is. I think he kind of has a little MJD in him

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Don't know. I swear sometimes NFL GM's over analyze. I loved Stacy as did most of us who are on here often, and to be honest, it was surprising he even went in the 5th, as most had em in the 6th-7th.. At least they figured it out before then..lol(NFL GM's)

Also, you must of seen Earl Thomas in run support? Dudes not just a CF'er at all. He was coming up and popping guys all night long. I thouhgt John Gruden was gonna lose his voice he was talking about Earl Thomas so much. Also, Alec Ogletree is a stud! You know how much i liked both those guys, and i'll add Whitney Mercilus to the list also. They would have are offense off the chain if they were here, albeit, we woulden't have JPP or PUgh.. But still, Earl Thomas, Ogletree, Beason, Amukumura, Hankins, Joseph, D.Moore, J.Williams, McBride, W.Hill, Mercilus is one heck of a defensive nucleus to grow with...

I probably never got into more arguements about anyone then i did about Earl Thomas on here, with Akeem Ayers and Ogletree and Mercilus trailing in at 2nd and 3rd. and 4th..lol l I'd love to have all 3 of em here! They are all studs!

Ogletree projected rook num- 106tckl 6FF 2INT 2TD 8PD 6TFL

E.Thomas project num- 106tck 4FF 8INT 12PD. Also has 9TFL in his career...

W.Mercilus project num- 46Tckl 11sack

Akeem Ayers is having a bit of a down yr for him, but has been very solid overall also..

As many guys as i've liked, those are the guys who for the most part i've wanted most.. That'd be a nice 4some to build a defense with..

I don't know why i posted this, i just was thinking about the past serveral drafts after watching Earl Thomas dominate last night and realized we'd be solid if we took my guys..lol
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 10-29-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Redeye, ur amazing! I was over at ur amazing site draftbreakdown and was delighted to see one of my sleepers Rob Blanchflower TE Umass video against W.Michigan on the front page! What a treat for me!

It was a brilliant game for the TE also. He made alot of crucial blocks and seen him make multiple blocks on at least one play.. He definetly missed a block once, but overall, he made many key blocks to spring big plays or solid gains. His pass catching is 2nd to none. Hes got fantastic hands, can run after the catch, and is a very solid route runner.. Blanchflower is a TE sleeper, all day long. I've all ready had him in many of my mocks to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Don't know. I swear sometimes NFL GM's over analyze. I loved Stacy as did most of us who are on here often, and to be honest, it was surprising he even went in the 5th, as most had em in the 6th-7th.. At least they figured it out before then..lol(NFL GM's)

Also, you must of seen Earl Thomas in run support? Dudes not just a CF'er at all. He was coming up and popping guys all night long. I thouhgt John Gruden was gonna lose his voice he was talking about Earl Thomas so much. Also, Alec Ogletree is a stud! You know how much i liked both those guys, and i'll add Whitney Mercilus to the list also. They would have are offense off the chain if they were here, albeit, we woulden't have JPP or PUgh.. But still, Earl Thomas, Ogletree, Beason, Amukumura, Hankins, Joseph, D.Moore, J.Williams, McBride, W.Hill, Mercilus is one heck of a defensive nucleus to grow with...

I probably never got into more arguements about anyone then i did about Earl Thomas on here, with Akeem Ayers and Ogletree and Mercilus trailing in at 2nd and 3rd. and 4th..lol l I'd love to have all 3 of em here! They are all studs!

Akeem Ayers is having a bit of a down yr for him, but has been very solid overall also..

As many guys as i've liked, those are the guys who for the most part i've wanted most.. That'd be a nice 4some to build a defense with..

I don't know why i posted this, i just was thinking about the past serveral drafts after watching Earl Thomas dominate last night and realized we'd be solid if we took my guys..lol
    Whitney Mercilus was taken about 6 or 7 spots before the giants picked that year otherwise I'd think they would have taken him. He was one of my favorite players that year and the thought of pairing him up with JPP would have been awesome. I didn't want ogletree but I was wrong on that. Now that we have Beason, ogletree would look really really good next to him. But I guess our o-line would be in even worse shape with out the Pugh pick.

NYCsprotzfan is their any LBs in the current draft with a similar skillset to ogletree? Or who are your top LBs for the giants?
    Last edited by DarceChoke; 10-29-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Utah State Center Tyler Larsen

Quote Originally Posted by DarceChoke View Post
    Whitney Mercilus was taken about 6 or 7 spots before the giants picked that year otherwise I'd think they would have taken him. He was one of my favorite players that year and the thought of pairing him up with JPP would have been awesome. I didn't want ogletree but I was wrong on that. Now that we have Beason, ogletree would look really really good next to him. But I guess our o-line would be in even worse shape with out the Pugh pick.

NYCsprotzfan is their any LBs in the current draft with a similar skillset to ogletree? Or who are your top LBs for the giants?
    My top LB's for the Giants would be..

1). CJ Mosley OLB Bama- Only thing is, i don't love the value of where hes perdicted to go. If we were to pick 13th or later, i'd consider him, but i do love em as a WLB in our defense with J.Williams backing him up though. He is very adept at both run and pass defense.

2). Khalil Mack LB Buffalo- He would be are SLB who also acts as a situational pass rusher off the edge. He plays with a bigtime motor and tenacity. I love his game.

3). Smallwood/Shzier- Smallwood would be a great additon if we were to lose Beason or keep em. If we drafted Smallwood, a real thumper who navigates the field very well and seems to be involved in every stop on every play for the Huskies, i'd move Beason to WLB.. If we lose em, then obviously he replaces Beason at MLB..Shazier is very fast and instinctive LB who is a great blitzer. He has probowl potential and is very athletic. Theres not much, besides maybe adding a few lbs, that i don't like about Shaziers game..

Deone Bucannon got another INT for Wash St last night. What a ballhawk! I mocked him to us awhile back in the 5th rd and hes since moved up to 2nd rd . IMpressive size for such a ballhawk. Obviously at least one S will need to be added this offseason, and i love Bucannon and Dion Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post

I should add that i did love Kenny Britt WR Rutgers as much as those other guys and was dead wrong about him. His attitude has been a issue as has off field problems. Also, he hasen't stayed healthy.. If i'm gonna take cred, i should take my licks as well

+ Reply to Thread