+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Attaouchaou is matching Donald play for play. These guys are really playing well tonight.

L'damian Washington from Mizzou and Paul Richardson have a touchdown at half 2 of the WR's I like

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

So excited about some of the Defensive play i seen today... Denicos Allen is a super sleeper of mine, and he was great, and Aaaron Donalds been a man-child, and EJ Gaines has been brilliant, and Kona Schwenke DT Notre Dame was awesome against that option attack of Navy.. Schwenke is another solid sleeper no one talks about..

Amaro has over 100 yards receiving. The guy is a machine!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    L'damian Washington from Mizzou and Paul Richardson have a touchdown at half 2 of the WR's I like
    Richardson just may be the best wide out in the class. What a stud that guy is. Strong hands, crisp routes and blazing speed. He's so much fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Richardson just may be the best wide out in the class. What a stud that guy is. Strong hands, crisp routes and blazing speed. He's so much fun to watch.
    I agree the kid is averaging like 18 yards per catch. I imagine he gets doubled a ton because he is really the only big weapon they have..

I have liked what I have seen out of Walford the Miami TE all year. But wow, he has been terrible tonight vs FSU. He has bobbled multiple catches and dropped a couple too. Of all the positions on the field the TE has to catch it cleanly because they so often run over the middle. I hope it is just a bad game and not a indicator of a problem, but his stock has taken a hit today.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I have liked what I have seen out of Walford the Miami TE all year. But wow, he has been terrible tonight vs FSU. He has bobbled multiple catches and dropped a couple too. Of all the positions on the field the TE has to catch it cleanly because they so often run over the middle. I hope it is just a bad game and not a indicator of a problem, but his stock has taken a hit today.
    +1. He definitely did not help himself out today..

I'm so on a Aaron Donald kicker right now.. I gurantee we will see him on prospects trending upwards this wk. What explosion off the snap. He gets great leverege on guys and just pushes em back or tosses em to the side.. Hes very strong, despite weighing only about 285..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm so on a Aaron Donald kicker right now.. I gurantee we will see him on prospects trending upwards this wk. What explosion off the snap. He gets great leverege on guys and just pushes em back or tosses em to the side.. Hes very strong, despite weighing only about 285..
    I didn't catch the game but hopefully it gets uploaded to draftbreakdown so I can see this performance. I always like watching DT's who just ruin what the offense is trying to do!