+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 891
  1. #421
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,384
    Attaouchaou is matching Donald play for play. These guys are really playing well tonight.

  2. #422
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    3,043
    L'damian Washington from Mizzou and Paul Richardson have a touchdown at half 2 of the WR's I like
    Either Aaron Donald, Mike Evans, Eric Ebron or bust
    _____________
    In Reese I trust again!
    ______________
    Strick's 2014 Mock Draft (4/3/2014)
    1st- E. Ebron TE North Carolina
    2nd- D. Easley DT Florida
    3rd- T. Swanson C Arkansas
    4th- C. Latimer WR Indiana
    5th- J. White RB Wisconsin
    5th- K. Pierre-Louis OLB Boston College
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

  3. #423
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,384
    So excited about some of the Defensive play i seen today... Denicos Allen is a super sleeper of mine, and he was great, and Aaaron Donalds been a man-child, and EJ Gaines has been brilliant, and Kona Schwenke DT Notre Dame was awesome against that option attack of Navy.. Schwenke is another solid sleeper no one talks about..

  4. #424
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    3,043
    Amaro has over 100 yards receiving. The guy is a machine!
    Either Aaron Donald, Mike Evans, Eric Ebron or bust
    _____________
    In Reese I trust again!
    ______________
    Strick's 2014 Mock Draft (4/3/2014)
    1st- E. Ebron TE North Carolina
    2nd- D. Easley DT Florida
    3rd- T. Swanson C Arkansas
    4th- C. Latimer WR Indiana
    5th- J. White RB Wisconsin
    5th- K. Pierre-Louis OLB Boston College
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

  5. #425
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    Posts
    8,145
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    L'damian Washington from Mizzou and Paul Richardson have a touchdown at half 2 of the WR's I like
    Richardson just may be the best wide out in the class. What a stud that guy is. Strong hands, crisp routes and blazing speed. He's so much fun to watch.

  6. #426
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    3,043
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Richardson just may be the best wide out in the class. What a stud that guy is. Strong hands, crisp routes and blazing speed. He's so much fun to watch.
    I agree the kid is averaging like 18 yards per catch. I imagine he gets doubled a ton because he is really the only big weapon they have..
    Either Aaron Donald, Mike Evans, Eric Ebron or bust
    _____________
    In Reese I trust again!
    ______________
    Strick's 2014 Mock Draft (4/3/2014)
    1st- E. Ebron TE North Carolina
    2nd- D. Easley DT Florida
    3rd- T. Swanson C Arkansas
    4th- C. Latimer WR Indiana
    5th- J. White RB Wisconsin
    5th- K. Pierre-Louis OLB Boston College
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

  7. #427
    I have liked what I have seen out of Walford the Miami TE all year. But wow, he has been terrible tonight vs FSU. He has bobbled multiple catches and dropped a couple too. Of all the positions on the field the TE has to catch it cleanly because they so often run over the middle. I hope it is just a bad game and not a indicator of a problem, but his stock has taken a hit today.

  8. #428
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    3,043
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I have liked what I have seen out of Walford the Miami TE all year. But wow, he has been terrible tonight vs FSU. He has bobbled multiple catches and dropped a couple too. Of all the positions on the field the TE has to catch it cleanly because they so often run over the middle. I hope it is just a bad game and not a indicator of a problem, but his stock has taken a hit today.
    +1. He definitely did not help himself out today..
    Either Aaron Donald, Mike Evans, Eric Ebron or bust
    _____________
    In Reese I trust again!
    ______________
    Strick's 2014 Mock Draft (4/3/2014)
    1st- E. Ebron TE North Carolina
    2nd- D. Easley DT Florida
    3rd- T. Swanson C Arkansas
    4th- C. Latimer WR Indiana
    5th- J. White RB Wisconsin
    5th- K. Pierre-Louis OLB Boston College
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

  9. #429
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,384
    I'm so on a Aaron Donald kicker right now.. I gurantee we will see him on prospects trending upwards this wk. What explosion off the snap. He gets great leverege on guys and just pushes em back or tosses em to the side.. Hes very strong, despite weighing only about 285..

  10. #430
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    3,043
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm so on a Aaron Donald kicker right now.. I gurantee we will see him on prospects trending upwards this wk. What explosion off the snap. He gets great leverege on guys and just pushes em back or tosses em to the side.. Hes very strong, despite weighing only about 285..
    I didn't catch the game but hopefully it gets uploaded to draftbreakdown so I can see this performance. I always like watching DT's who just ruin what the offense is trying to do!
    Either Aaron Donald, Mike Evans, Eric Ebron or bust
    _____________
    In Reese I trust again!
    ______________
    Strick's 2014 Mock Draft (4/3/2014)
    1st- E. Ebron TE North Carolina
    2nd- D. Easley DT Florida
    3rd- T. Swanson C Arkansas
    4th- C. Latimer WR Indiana
    5th- J. White RB Wisconsin
    5th- K. Pierre-Louis OLB Boston College
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts