+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Attaouchaou is matching Donald play for play. These guys are really playing well tonight.
    LOL that guys name is hard to spell. He reminds me of Clint Sintim some and that scares me

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I have liked what I have seen out of Walford the Miami TE all year. But wow, he has been terrible tonight vs FSU. He has bobbled multiple catches and dropped a couple too. Of all the positions on the field the TE has to catch it cleanly because they so often run over the middle. I hope it is just a bad game and not a indicator of a problem, but his stock has taken a hit today.
    He has drop issues for sure ,he isnt going to declare though

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    LOL that guys name is hard to spell. He reminds me of Clint Sintim some and that scares me
    Ya his name is no joke..lol He didn't really end up matching Donald by games end, but he certainly made quite a few plays.. But Donald had 11tckl 6TFL,1Sack, and 2FF last night.. Donald was EnFuego!

Scott Crichton is a stud! I just watched the tape vs Stanford as was yet again impressed with him. He is playing great this year
    http://draftbreakdown.com/video/scot...stanford-2013/

I would absolutely love if we went something like this first 3 rounds
    Khalil Mack
    Paul Richardson
    Scott Crichton

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Scott Crichton is a stud! I just watched the tape vs Stanford as was yet again impressed with him. He is playing great this year
    http://draftbreakdown.com/video/scot...stanford-2013/

I would absolutely love if we went something like this first 3 rounds
    Khalil Mack
    Paul Richardson
    Scott Crichton
    Ya, that'd be a great 3rd start to the draft..

Redeyejedi, I watched your OL video for FSU, as well as their game vs the U, and was really impressed with the C Bryan Stork, especially with his run blocking.

You have any idea where he is projected to go? From what I saw, I though he looked like a potential 2nd-3rd rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by EliIsTheBaas View Post
    Redeyejedi, I watched your OL video for FSU, as well as their game vs the U, and was really impressed with the C Bryan Stork, especially with his run blocking.

You have any idea where he is projected to go? From what I saw, I though he looked like a potential 2nd-3rd rounder.
    I think he is projected 5-6th right now. All will change by March though.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I think he is projected 5-6th right now. All will change by March though.
    Interesting. I'd love to get a cut up of that game vs Miami. Very Chris Meyers like.

Quote Originally Posted by EliIsTheBaas View Post
    Interesting. I'd love to get a cut up of that game vs Miami. Very Chris Meyers like.
    He actually reminds me of Brad Meester in his hayday. Very technically sound C with quick feet, and plays hard every snap.. Everything he does seems quicker because he executes so perfectly.

Hey Redeye, what do you think of kenny Guiton QB ohio st? I realize he has a small body of work and Miller is the starter, but Guiton impressed me to the point, i like em as a late rd pick to develop. The guy not just a athlete, he can actually throw the football. Hes got good arm strength, and touch and solid mechanics and realese along with the elite athletiscim. I would like to draft this kid in the 6th/7th rd and let em compete for a spot with nassib next yr.