+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah they cant run for **** right now haha. Beckum Jr is playing well right now though.
    C.j mosley is all over the place tonight. I'd like him if Mack, Barr, Clowney are no available. He is really solid
    Either Aaron Donald, Mike Evans, Eric Ebron or bust
    1st- E. Ebron TE North Carolina
    2nd- D. Easley DT Florida
    3rd- T. Swanson C Arkansas
    4th- C. Latimer WR Indiana
    5th- J. White RB Wisconsin
    5th- K. Pierre-Louis OLB Boston College
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

weekly mock. Gmen on 3game win strk and defense looks awesome. JPP left today with back issue which isn't good, and ELI looked terrible again. I got us picking 9th as were 3-6 and look better, so i'm projecting alittle bit..

1). Mike Evans WR Texas A&M- The more i watch Nicks, the more i can't see us investing big money in him. Maybe his off yr gets him signed cheaper? If not, a guy to join Randle and Cruz is a must. Evans is big and fast and ELI should love throwing to him..

2).Ryan Shazier OLB Ohio St- As much as i appreciate Jaquian Williams over the past 2or3 wks as hes playing really well, depth is needed, and Shazier/Williams are 2speedy back to grow with over the yrs.

3).Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh- He might not make it here, but if he does, i want em! We'll probably lose Linval and can plug Hankins in to his spot with Donald next to him. Donald uses his hands really well, has explosive 1st step and makes plays. Hes a unique talent. Could be 1st rder by draft day, but for now, he may make it here.

4).Pierre Desir CB Lindenwood- This kids the perfect fit for what we seem to favor(not always) in a CB, as hes big and fast. Standing at over 6ft and 200lbs, he dominates the lower level and is worth the gamble in RD4..

5).Andre Williams RB Boston College- This guy would be the most perfect back for us, and we need a back even if Brown and Wilson are both on the team next yr, as both have yet to give us consistent health. Andre Williams looks the part and runs with a purpose. If Coughlin is the HC still, he'd love adding the BC Eagle..

6).Larry Webster DE Bloomsburg- A undersized edge rusher, he can act as depth and come in on pass downs and eventually fill out and learn the game and be more then that..

7).Kenny Guiton QB Ohio St- I like Guiton. He dosen't have amazing size, but he has zip on his balls, is pretty accurate, and can use his feet. I think Guiton could surprise at the next level, and isn't as far away from Bridgewater as many would think.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    weekly mock. Gmen on 3game win strk and defense looks awesome. JPP left today with back issue which isn't good, and ELI looked terrible again. I got us picking 9th as were 3-6 and look better, so i'm projecting alittle bit..

1). Mike Evans WR Texas A&M- The more i watch Nicks, the more i can't see us investing big money in him. Maybe his off yr gets him signed cheaper? If not, a guy to join Randle and Cruz is a must. Evans is big and fast and ELI should love throwing to him..

2).Ryan Shazier OLB Ohio St- As much as i appreciate Jaquian Williams over the past 2or3 wks as hes playing really well, depth is needed, and Shazier/Williams are 2speedy back to grow with over the yrs.

3).Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh- He might not make it here, but if he does, i want em! We'll probably lose Linval and can plug Hankins in to his spot with Donald next to him. Donald uses his hands really well, has explosive 1st step and makes plays. Hes a unique talent. Could be 1st rder by draft day, but for now, he may make it here.

4).Pierre Desir CB Lindenwood- This kids the perfect fit for what we seem to favor(not always) in a CB, as hes big and fast. Standing at over 6ft and 200lbs, he dominates the lower level and is worth the gamble in RD4..

5).Andre Williams RB Boston College- This guy would be the most perfect back for us, and we need a back even if Brown and Wilson are both on the team next yr, as both have yet to give us consistent health. Andre Williams looks the part and runs with a purpose. If Coughlin is the HC still, he'd love adding the BC Eagle..

6).Larry Webster DE Bloomsburg- A undersized edge rusher, he can act as depth and come in on pass downs and eventually fill out and learn the game and be more then that..

7).Kenny Guiton QB Ohio St- I like Guiton. He dosen't have amazing size, but he has zip on his balls, is pretty accurate, and can use his feet. I think Guiton could surprise at the next level, and isn't as far away from Bridgewater as many would think.
    I like Shazier, Donald, Evans. I haven't seen Desir play but I have wanted to because he is big and is pretty highly rated. This would be a nice draft. I wouldn't mind going like Mosley in the first then Paul Richardson in the 2nd and keeping the rest of the draft.
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

I like Shazier, Donald, Evans. I haven't seen Desir play but I have wanted to because he is big and is pretty highly rated. This would be a nice draft. I wouldn't mind going like Mosley in the first then Paul Richardson in the 2nd and keeping the rest of the draft.
    SHazier and Donald would add some playmaking ability to our defense and needed youth to go along with guys like Prince and D.Moore. I don't know much about Desir but seen a few highlights and read up on him and I think hes worth the gamble with his mesaurables/speed combo..

I'd be OK with Mosley and Richardson, but i'm just very high on Mike Evans. I think Mike Evans is the kinda WR Eli excels with similar to Plaxico, as hes not super accurate and loves throwing a high ball.. Cruz can stay in the slot with Evans and Randle out wide. To me, that is a devestating trio..

At pick9(where i have us picking this wk), i'd of picked Khalil Mack had Evans not been there, and if both weren't, i'd of went with either CJ Mosley, Jason Verrett , or Ifo Ekpre Olomu..

At pick9(where i have us picking this wk), i'd of picked Khalil Mack had Evans not been there, and if both weren't, i'd of went with either CJ Mosley, Jason Verrett , or Ifo Ekpre Olomu..
    Is there any tape of Pierre Desir? I want to see the guy play. I know it will probably not be what he does in the pros since he probably just dominates that level of football but I think he is a very intriguing prospect
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

I find myself saying this a lot to your mocks this year. But, assuming we address our "in the trenches" needs via free agency, I think this draft would be very nice.

Is there any tape of Pierre Desir? I want to see the guy play. I know it will probably not be what he does in the pros since he probably just dominates that level of football but I think he is a very intriguing prospect
    Barley. I seen a real little bit of highlight stuff online and read up on em at a few sites is all. I normally woulden't like putting someone like that in my first 4rds, but i liked what i found out and in the 4th, a guy of that size and speed and ballskills is worth a gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I find myself saying this a lot to your mocks this year. But, assuming we address our "in the trenches" needs via free agency, I think this draft would be very nice.
    Ya, one way or the other were gonna have to fill some needs via FA'cy, so i pretty much am hoping people do assume what you did, that we addresed Oline in FA'cy. Obviously Donald improves the trenches on defense, and i'm sure we could resign Cullen Jenkins to one more season to go with Hankins and maybe Kuhn if Joseph leaves. Jenkins,Hankins,Donald, and Kuhn would be a nice rotation of DT's.

As for Oline, Cordle has prooved to be a adequete backup/spot starter, so all we have to really get is one or 2 Olineman in FA'cy, and the trenches could be fine..

Barley. I seen a real little bit of highlight stuff online and read up on em at a few sites is all. I normally woulden't like putting someone like that in my first 4rds, but i liked what i found out and in the 4th, a guy of that size and speed and ballskills is worth a gamble.
    Agreed, he should get his chance to showcase his skills at all of the pre draft showcases like the Senior Bowl, Combine, etc..

Oh and btw Andre Williams is a really nice pick as well!
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF