+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Agreed, he should get his chance to showcase his skills at all of the pre draft showcases like the Senior Bowl, Combine, etc..

Oh and btw Andre Williams is a really nice pick as well!
    I watched just about that entire BC/Va Tech game as i had money on BC, and i was simply amazed at the power WIliams had, but also, he got the edge a few times and was simply impossible to take down. Andre Brown, Andre Williams, David Wilson, would be a great 3some at RB, with Michael Cox possibly on the practice squad.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I watched just about that entire BC/Va Tech game as i had money on BC, and i was simply amazed at the power WIliams had, but also, he got the edge a few times and was simply impossible to take down. Andre Brown, Andre Williams, David Wilson, would be a great 3some at RB, with Michael Cox possibly on the practice squad.
    He does run very hard. I watched the game on draftbreakdown and I was surprised with his power and Va Tech had the 8 in the box a lot because they knew the threat Williams is. Both of his TD runs were really nice. The first one was on at least 3 broken tackles if I remember correctly and then he broke a long one for the 2nd TD

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

He does run very hard. I watched the game on draftbreakdown and I was surprised with his power and Va Tech had the 8 in the box a lot because they knew the threat Williams is. Both of his TD runs were really nice. The first one was on at least 3 broken tackles if I remember correctly and then he broke a long one for the 2nd TD
    Ya, the 2nd one had me jumping outta my seat as it guranteed my win, and also it showed me he has some long speed as he pretty much never gave up ground the entire way to the endzone.

I was reading about some underclassmen and weather or not they are going pro after this yr, and supposedly, S.Carolina DT Kelcy Quarles is going pro. A surprise , i didn't think that. We still have yet to know what kinda draft this will be.

I'm watching Washington against Ucla and its humiliating how many mistakes the idiot huskies are making. Why is Sarkisian considered a NFL HC? His team is fumbling balls on hits that shoulden't even rattle the ball let alone fumble, plus they are making horrendus penalties, showing lazy tackling, and look like a bunch of amatuers.. I would never want that guy coaching the giants. You only need to watch for like 5minutes and see the team could care less about how they look for there coach.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm watching Washington against Ucla and its humiliating how many mistakes the idiot huskies are making. Why is Sarkisian considered a NFL HC? His team is fumbling balls on hits that shoulden't even rattle the ball let alone fumble, plus they are making horrendus penalties, showing lazy tackling, and look like a bunch of amatuers.. I would never want that guy coaching the giants. You only need to watch for like 5minutes and see the team could care less about how they look for there coach.
    The idiots can't even pick up a fumble..lol OH MY GOD! I've seen it all now. THere was no one around at all and this washington defender completely missed the ball when he dove for it. It like hit em in the balls..lol How??? These idiots are like the bad news bears. I've never seen a team look so utterly useless on the college level. Where do u find dopes like this? They've fumbled like 3times on wuss hits, made at least 3horrnedus penalties, and somehow missed recovering a fumble that a group of blind dudes would of jumped on. Its downright comical.. I think i'm all set with the giants adding anyone from the Unversity of Washington..

Wow, now the refs in the game make a hands to the face call on what should of been 50yrd TD pass by Keith Price. They showed the replay and he never touched the head or face at all! The announcers can't believe it. It almost sounds like they are hinting at the game being or the refs being completely stupid. Take ur pick. Why bother watching games, when it seems to always come down to refs making just horrnedus calls in just about every game u watch? How a guy can keep his job making that bad of a call is beyond me. I'd play the rest of this game in protest if i was Washington. U cant miss blatently easy no calls and cost teams 7pts directly because of it..

Going to the Michigan St. vs Nebraska game tomorrow and looking forward to seeing Darqueze Dennard, Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Shilique Calhoun and others. Should be a real defensive game. Michigan St has a really nasty defense!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Going to the Michigan St. vs Nebraska game tomorrow and looking forward to seeing Darqueze Dennard, Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Shilique Calhoun and others. Should be a real defensive game. Michigan St has a really nasty defense!
    Thats awesome. Should be one of the better games of the day.

Carlos Hyde has to be a Giant next year! He is the best back in this draft. Yes, I said it.