+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 909
  1. #501
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,544
    I will tell you what Randy Gregory DE for Nebraska is a ****ing animal. No joke he might be the best DE in the country next year! He is a Sophomore and he is just a monster!

    Michigan St forced 5 TO's from Nebraska. Most were just Nebraska mistakes but still wow. Jean Baptiste had a lot of nice plays and had an INT but it got overturned. He is going to be a solid mid round pick for sure

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  2. #502
    justin gilbert has another great games 2 interceptions , 1 for a touchdown, and another positive one was from his man on man coverage but one was from his zone coverage as he fooled the qb both time , i love this dude probably a 2nd rounder

  3. #503
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,544
    Paul Richardson with 11 catches 140 yards! He is the real deal!

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  4. #504
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    32,007
    Deone Bucannon S wash st. Hes got size to come down and support the run and is very instinctive with great ball skills. This guy can do it all. Bucannon and Hill would make a great S duo down the line.

  5. #505
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    32,007
    Giants win 4th straight game and are really in the playoff hunt! Its mostly been spurned by our defense, and i now have us picking 13th(educated guess, round about figure). Last wk, i believe i had us picking 10th..

    1).Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- Hes grown on me alot, and i think Mike Evans could be off the board , so i'm going with Olomu. He'd pair nicely with Prince and CB depth is nessecary with Webster most likely gone, Hosley showing very little, and Ross a FA..

    2).Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh- A force inside that attacks interior lineman and with violent hands and speed. Would make a perfect complement to Hankins going forward as Hank controls the line and stops the run and Donald uses his speed and strength to get behind the line..

    3).Anthony Steen G Alabama- Big upgrade on the inside. That is where some youth is needed and Pugh should stay put at RT, where hes done well..

    4).Jonathan Brown OLB Illinois- We obviously need help at SLB and LB depth in general, and Brown would be a good value pick mid 4th.. Hes a beast all around LB who specializes in making plays at or behind the line and will be a beast blitzing.

    5).Rob Blanchflower TE Umass- I love this guy as a sleeper. He can block but also is a major threat through the air. I think hes got starting potential and would become a favorite of ELI"s quickly..

    6).Tyler Gaffney RB Stanford- Big workhorse back who could be good insurance for Brown and Wilson..

    7).TJ Jones WR Notre Dame- Nice little depth pick with Nick and Murphy most likely leaving after the season. TJ Jones runs good routes, has solid hands, and is slippery after the catch..

  6. #506
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,544
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Giants win 4th straight game and are really in the playoff hunt! Its mostly been spurned by our defense, and i now have us picking 13th(educated guess, round about figure). Last wk, i believe i had us picking 10th..

    1).Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- Hes grown on me alot, and i think Mike Evans could be off the board , so i'm going with Olomu. He'd pair nicely with Prince and CB depth is nessecary with Webster most likely gone, Hosley showing very little, and Ross a FA..

    2).Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh- A force inside that attacks interior lineman and with violent hands and speed. Would make a perfect complement to Hankins going forward as Hank controls the line and stops the run and Donald uses his speed and strength to get behind the line..

    3).Anthony Steen G Alabama- Big upgrade on the inside. That is where some youth is needed and Pugh should stay put at RT, where hes done well..

    4).Jonathan Brown OLB Illinois- We obviously need help at SLB and LB depth in general, and Brown would be a good value pick mid 4th.. Hes a beast all around LB who specializes in making plays at or behind the line and will be a beast blitzing.

    5).Rob Blanchflower TE Umass- I love this guy as a sleeper. He can block but also is a major threat through the air. I think hes got starting potential and would become a favorite of ELI"s quickly..

    6).Tyler Gaffney RB Stanford- Big workhorse back who could be good insurance for Brown and Wilson..

    7).TJ Jones WR Notre Dame- Nice little depth pick with Nick and Murphy most likely leaving after the season. TJ Jones runs good routes, has solid hands, and is slippery after the catch..
    Ifo Ekpre-Olomu is a stud, Donald is a beast, I like Brown, and I like everything I have seen of Blanchflower since you first brought him up. I think he could be a major steal.

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  7. #507
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    32,007
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Ifo Ekpre-Olomu is a stud, Donald is a beast, I like Brown, and I like everything I have seen of Blanchflower since you first brought him up. I think he could be a major steal.
    ya, Donald is the prospect rising most up my personal rankings. Hes just uncanny in his ability to shed blocks and make the play. I think hes has all the makings of a star in the NFL. He may be a bit small, but hes really strong. Ekpre Olomu had his best game against the run the wk before last and is great in pass coverege. Hes highly athletic and agile. I was thinking about going center in RD4 and then taking a gamble on Lyerla in the 6th or 7th, but Blanchflowers impressed me 2 much. We continue our Umass connection.

  8. #508
    Man a CB I have loved last few weeks is Baylor KJ Morton. This guy is a physical corner and doesnt seem to be rated high.

  9. #509
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,544
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    ya, Donald is the prospect rising most up my personal rankings. Hes just uncanny in his ability to shed blocks and make the play. I think hes has all the makings of a star in the NFL. He may be a bit small, but hes really strong. Ekpre Olomu had his best game against the run the wk before last and is great in pass coverege. Hes highly athletic and agile. I was thinking about going center in RD4 and then taking a gamble on Lyerla in the 6th or 7th, but Blanchflowers impressed me 2 much. We continue our Umass connection.
    Yeah that would be an all around solid draft. Honestly I think if we get 2 solid OG's either in the draft or FA that Cordle will be able to be a capable starter for us if he has better support on the sides of him. He has done pretty good with the Guards we have had this year and if we upgrade that position I think he will look much improved.

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  10. #510
    1 of the guys I think who people aren't talking about enough, and maybe it is cause he is a rs sophomore, is Kelvin Benjamin WR from FSU. I expect his stock to really rise this offseason, assuming he comes out which is likely imho. He reminds me a great deal of Plaxico.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts