+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Vic Beasley has kind of fallen off of the map since his breakout first few games to the season... he has 10 sacks on the year but only has 1 sack in his last 5 games..

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I watched the game and he was an absolute animal that game. He could not be stopped at all. That was the first time I have watched him live and was very impressed with him. Also he looks like he weighs more than 285 (which is probably his only knock) Same with Bromley they call him undersized as well
    Yup, the weight is his only knock, thats why its so impressive at how strong he is. I think hes gonna be a 1st rder by the time its said and done, just because his weight dosen't seem to keep him outta the backfield often, and at that weight, you'll be able to line em up outside at times on obvious run downs, giving him added verstaility.

Some of my fave prospects out there right now are Aaron Donald, Deone Bucannon, Andre Williams, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Jason Verrett, Khalil Mack, Mike Evans, Paul Richardson, and Kony Ealy.. If we could make a draft outta that group, and hit Oline in FA'cy, i'd be stoked.

I honestly think with the way things have played out that Evans or Watkins have to be the first pick. Nicks is gone so we will need to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Yup, the weight is his only knock, thats why its so impressive at how strong he is. I think hes gonna be a 1st rder by the time its said and done, just because his weight dosen't seem to keep him outta the backfield often, and at that weight, you'll be able to line em up outside at times on obvious run downs, giving him added verstaility.

Some of my fave prospects out there right now are Aaron Donald, Deone Bucannon, Andre Williams, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Jason Verrett, Khalil Mack, Mike Evans, Paul Richardson, and Kony Ealy.. If we could make a draft outta that group, and hit Oline in FA'cy, i'd be stoked.
    I wouldn't mind a first three rounds of Donald or Ifo in the first then 2nd P-Rich and Andre Williams in the 3rd. That would be a ton of talent in the first 3 rounds who can all make an impact for us early on I think

Why is there so many awful players in the NFL? How do guys like Matt Flynn and Matt McGloin end up starting games? How? Watching football on thanksgiving sucked this yr. Its nothing but players that don't belong anywhere near a football field. So many crap players who i didn't even think were that good in college making oodles of doe to suck. It sure is wierd man.

Why is there so many awful players in the NFL? How do guys like Matt Flynn and Matt McGloin end up starting games? How? Watching football on thanksgiving sucked this yr. Its nothing but players that don't belong anywhere near a football field. So many crap players who i didn't even think were that good in college making oodles of doe to suck. It sure is wierd man.
    Flynn was absolutely terrible today... along with the entire Packers offense. McGloin has shown "glimpses" but not very many haha.

This guy is an underrated DE I think. Shawn Oakman RS Soph from Baylor. He is 6'9 275, he has basketball experience and is really playing for the first time since High School. He overpowers most OT's and shows great quickness at times for a guy his size.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Flynn was absolutely terrible today... along with the entire Packers offense. McGloin has shown "glimpses" but not very many haha.
    McGloin threw a ball to small wr Jacoby Ford up the sideline who was perfectly covered by a much bigger CB, and he underthrew him to boot. For some reason, i was frustrated and lost it at that point.lol I just spent 3hrs watching whatever the heck Matt Flynn and Co were doing, and just saw 2 Raider defenders basically run into eachother and completely wiff on Jason Witten in the openfield(witten got additonal 20yrds becasue of it), and i just coulden't take it anymore..lol There was way to much crap on the field for such a great holliday..lol

The witten play just made me angry for some reason and it was closely followed by the McGloin pick, which i honestly felt was a mistake no one I know in this world would of made. I'm talking down to my 7yr old nieces...lol I wanted to watch good football and it seemed, the first 2 games were nothing but crap bowls. At least the ravens/steelers put on a pretty good show.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    I honestly think with the way things have played out that Evans or Watkins have to be the first pick. Nicks is gone so we will need to replace him.
    I've been saying this basically all yr long. I don't know what took people so long to see Nicks was not the same player and was simply not coming back. I've known this for the entire yr.

I've been saying this basically all yr long. I don't know what took people so long to see Nicks was not the same player and was simply not coming back. I've known this for the entire yr.
    I also have soured completely on Nicks. He is nowhere near the player he once was. We need an upgrade to the WR corps