+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Interesting. I feel like the QBs are cooling off too. A few months ago, I thought there could be 3 QBs taken in the top 5 picks (Bridgewater, Boyd, Mariota), now I am not sure. Mariota may want to stay another year, along with Hundley from UCLA. Johnny Manziel is coming out for sure. I think Mettenberger is rising IMO. Wouldnt it be pretty funny if the Steelers go from one berger to another? lol
    That would be funny if they did go to another Berger lol but they need to fix their OL as well. I think theirs is worse than ours at protecting the QB. Big Ben has been getting killed for 2 years in a row haha

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Here is a video of Derek Carr vs San Jose St, This is a great game by Davante Adams! This guy is the real deal I think. He is a YAC monster

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    If Chris Snee retires which is a real possibility I think the Giants will go hard after the top interior lineman in FA. They know they can't go into next season like this again. K think we will see a Guard or Center drafted in the first 3 rounds as well. Look for Boothe or Baas to be the teams starting Center.
    Coughlin really likes Boothe. He loves that u can plug em in to basically any interior positon and he'll give u quality play. I think FA'cy is where we'll find at least one lineman also, and thats why in mocks, you can make em however u like, and assume u went the route of FA'cy for the other positons of need. I'm wondering if Reese would put out big money for a Center again, as De La Puente is gonna be a FA. Then you could keep boothe at G, and all ready you got Beatty Boothe DelaPuente Brewer? Pugh Thats pretty much how easy it is to fix our oline. One big move in Fa'cy and we can go another way in FA'cy and wait a bit unless great value falls to us.

I was just looking at Walts mock that he did today, and its kinda funny, he has the Raiders going Mike Evans in RD1 and Aaron Donald in Rd2, which actually would mean good value for us compared to my mock, as i got Giants getting same 2players to start the draft and we pick after Oakland ..

Walts got us going Louis Nix DT Notre Dame , Marcus Roberson CB Florida, and Telvin Smith OLB Fla St ...

By the way if i was to go a diffrent route then Mike Evans WR Tex A&M in my 1st rd mock, it would of been Ifo Ekpre Olomu CB Oregon at this point.

What are your guys thoughts on Martin Ifedi from Memphis? Watched a game of theirs a couple of weeks ago and he jumped out to me.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    What are your guys thoughts on Martin Ifedi from Memphis? Watched a game of theirs a couple of weeks ago and he jumped out to me.
    I have only probably seen him play one game but he looked pretty nice vs the run and got to the QB quite a bit. Looking at his stats he has 11.5 sacks this year I believe which is right up there with the top DE's. I have no clue what he is projected but he seems to putting together a nice season so far. A couple draft sites have his stock rising but I cannot find any round projections on him at the moment

Hey Redeye, what happened to James Morris OLB Iowa stock? I remember a couple yrs ago, people were talking about him being a late1st/ 2nd rd pick, and now i only see him in the 6th-7th range, despite a monster yr hes having. Am i missing something, or is he just one of those guys, you'll see go in RD 3or4 come draft day, regardless of what rankings suggest?

One guy no one talks about on here who all ready said hes gonna declare early is Kelcy Quarles DT South Carolina. Hes a kid who is similar in style to Aaron Donald DT Pitt, but has better size and length. Hes a terror to contain one on one, and is just scratching the surface of his potential. Quarles is another guy i think would fit really nicely next to John Hankins.

Duke defense is playing awesome against Fla St today! They got a freshman Edwards who is laying jarring hit after jarring hit.