+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Deone Bucannon with the huge pick, his 6th of the season! This kids a heavy hitter with ball skills! I love Deone Bucannon!

I hope you guys got to watch Weston Richburg C Colorado St today. He was opening up gaping holes for the Ram back Bibbs all game long. His pass protection was just as good. This kids the real deal. I'd be shocked if hes on the board past the 3rd rd.

I tell ya, i'm torn between Deone Bucannon and Dion Bailey. Both are so versatile and intimidating, but also add playmaking ability in the pass game to there resume. Bailey can play the nickel also. I think both these guys got bright futures.

Welp, we WON when winning hurt us. Some annoyed we'll have no chance at anthony barr, clowney, or possibly even evans and watkins.. I got us picking 14th now..

1).CJ Mosley OLB Alabama- Torn between Mosley and Ekpre-Olomu here. I got Evans off the board at this point. Mosley is dynamic against the pass, and can play the run well also. Jaquian is more a backup i think, then starter. Mosley can be a 3down backer in the NFL. Solid football instincts

2).Aaron Donald DT PIttsburgh- I'm back to one of my fave players in this draft this wk. The thought of Hankins, D.Moore, JPP, and Donald growing together is enticing.

3).Weston Richburg C Colorado St- I watched this kid closely against both Bama and Wash st and came away impressed both times. Hes a load inside and run blocks brilliantly. He should be able to blast open holes for andre browns type backs for yrs to come.

4).Chris Watt G Notre Dame- We gotta get beef and youth on the interior of our oline. Rumour is the whole gang of Eli, Gilbride, and Coughlin will be back. To me, that makes bolstering the line more important. Richburg and Watt are both lunch pail guys that bring it play in and play out. They'll help.

5).Storm Johnson RB Ucf- Big bruiser, fits giant type back. Can hammer away, but also has just enough wiggle to make for a potentially potent back that can wear down defenses.

6). Ricardo Allen CB Purdue- The fiesty Allen is a personal fave of mine as many know..

1.Sammy Watkins : Someone who can stretch the field and breaks tackles.Elite blocker and can take out outside people which can increase chance for big run gains.
    2.Antonio Richardson : He handled Clowney. He is a big imposing tackle, and can supplant Beaty down the road.
    3.Chris Borland: He is very good blitzing and instictive vs athletic qbs. I watched him slow down Braxton and I am a big Buckeye fan.
    That's my top 3 round picks based on where the guys are projected and matching our draft location in early teens.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Welp, we WON when winning hurt us. Some annoyed we'll have no chance at anthony barr, clowney, or possibly even evans and watkins.. I got us picking 14th now..

1).CJ Mosley OLB Alabama- Torn between Mosley and Ekpre-Olomu here. I got Evans off the board at this point. Mosley is dynamic against the pass, and can play the run well also. Jaquian is more a backup i think, then starter. Mosley can be a 3down backer in the NFL. Solid football instincts

2).Aaron Donald DT PIttsburgh- I'm back to one of my fave players in this draft this wk. The thought of Hankins, D.Moore, JPP, and Donald growing together is enticing.

3).Weston Richburg C Colorado St- I watched this kid closely against both Bama and Wash st and came away impressed both times. Hes a load inside and run blocks brilliantly. He should be able to blast open holes for andre browns type backs for yrs to come.

4).Chris Watt G Notre Dame- We gotta get beef and youth on the interior of our oline. Rumour is the whole gang of Eli, Gilbride, and Coughlin will be back. To me, that makes bolstering the line more important. Richburg and Watt are both lunch pail guys that bring it play in and play out. They'll help.

5).Storm Johnson RB Ucf- Big bruiser, fits giant type back. Can hammer away, but also has just enough wiggle to make for a potentially potent back that can wear down defenses.

6). Ricardo Allen CB Purdue- The fiesty Allen is a personal fave of mine as many know..
    Nice mock! Funny, we actually did gain one spot yesterday as Buffalo's SOS is now higher than ours so I believe we are currently at 10. Anyways, if we miss out on the studs we were all hoping for I think it would be advantageous to possibly trade down a few spots and get an extra pick in the 2nd/3rd. The team I would look to are the Rams at 15. Losing Jake Long to a torn ACL and Saffold being a FA, they may be looking hard to get a T. Once we trade down how about drafting one of the stud TEs (Ebron/Amaro). We could certainly use a receiving threat at that position to help ease the loss of Nicks on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Nice mock! Funny, we actually did gain one spot yesterday as Buffalo's SOS is now higher than ours so I believe we are currently at 10. Anyways, if we miss out on the studs we were all hoping for I think it would be advantageous to possibly trade down a few spots and get an extra pick in the 2nd/3rd. The team I would look to are the Rams at 15. Losing Jake Long to a torn ACL and Saffold being a FA, they may be looking hard to get a T. Once we trade down how about drafting one of the stud TEs (Ebron/Amaro). We could certainly use a receiving threat at that position to help ease the loss of Nicks on the outside.
    Wow, we moved up to 10th? That actually annoys me even more. Could u imagine where we'd be if we lost? We'd have a legit chance at Anthony Barr or Clowney. Both those guys are the 2best players in this draft. If we could get Barr, it'd be like getting a Von Miller type. Clowney has Julius Peppers type upside. BUt at least we beat the lions and now can go 7-9 instead of 6-10

If we lost we'd only be at 9th barr and clowney are both out of reach. I've been watching film on CJ mosley and the kid just does not stand out on tape to me. Also isn't his natural position ILB? I like OLB michael sam in the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant303 View Post
    If we lost we'd only be at 9th barr and clowney are both out of reach. I've been watching film on CJ mosley and the kid just does not stand out on tape to me. Also isn't his natural position ILB? I like OLB michael sam in the 2nd.
    Nah, i think Mosleys natural fit is WLB in a 4/3. THats where his pass play ability will be best suited which is where he excels. I don't nessecarily think he sticks out as far as being a top 10player either really, but i don't see a better pick if guys like Evans, Watkins, Barr, Clowney, Mathews, probably all off the board, he makes most sense. The thing with Mosley is its a pretty safe pick. Hes gonna be at least solid in the pros and a 3down backer. Its a nice safe pick. The way i got the draft going, it is the best pick in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post

Solid mock, I don't know much about the Center but sounds good from your description of him! I like all the picks and I think Storm Johnson could be a nice pickup in the 5th. He is a big RB who runs hard... I like him quite a bit. I was considering putting him in my mock this week

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig