+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Yawin Smallwood from UCONN good 4th rounder

Thoughts on Dri Archer?

Haven't watched any Kent State games but his game tape is unreal. He reminds me a lot of Tavon Austin. Saying he's explosive would be understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Thoughts on Dri Archer?

Haven't watched any Kent State games but his game tape is unreal. He reminds me a lot of Tavon Austin. Saying he's explosive would be understatement.
    Kind of shy away from guys like that after the whole Jerrell Jernigan thing. Not saying he won't amount to anything, but I think he's been mostly a disappointment and he had the same "qualities" coming out of school.
    SuperMario82 on old GMB

Anyone like DT Aaron Donald as much as I do?

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Yup. Him and Jay Bromley if anyone say the Texas Bowl last night. DT for Cuse is a pass rushing DT.
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Come on Myles, i've been raving about that guy on the draft threads all season long..lol So ya, theres people who like Donald as much as you do.

Donald is the best interior pass rusher in this class, hands down. His weight(being alittle light) dosen't matter, becasue he plays with great levrege and is downright strong! He could have a Tyson Alualu type rise on draft day if hes not all ready predicted to go top 15 or so by then.

Oregon junior CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu refutes a report stating he intends to stay at the school for another season.
    This does not mean Ifo is declaring for the draft, rather he has yet to make a decision at this time. We were surprised by the initial report that the corner planned on staying in school for another year. He can certainly improve, but Ifo is a very talented prospect and could be a first-round selection. Expect to hear more after the school's bowl game against Texas.
    Source: Rob Moseley on Twitter Dec 28 - 11:14 AM
    rotoworld

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    rotoworld
    Yup, that was posted on here the other day. Its pretty surprising news. His stock is extremely high. Its gotta be the idea of winning a national title with Mariota returning, thats his driving force of returning. Hes almost a spot on 1st rder for this yr.

Zach Martin is a stud. And he definetly falls in the "Giants type pick" category. Hes got "reese and coughlin type player" written all over him. He loves Lunch Pail olineman that are versatile and good technicians. Martin is gonna be on the giants radar for RD2, i bet.