+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Zach Martin is a stud. And he definetly falls in the "Giants type pick" category. Hes got "reese and coughlin type player" written all over him. He loves Lunch Pail olineman that are versatile and good technicians. Martin is gonna be on the giants radar for RD2, i bet.
    Yup. He does. Would be a great 2nd round pick if available. How did Chris Watt look today? ND's other G. Was thinking he could be a nice sleeper later in the draft.

EDIT: ah, he did not play. That may help him slip a bit in the draft. I think he is great value in the 5th round.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 12-28-2013 at 06:28 PM.
    Eli's 5 interceptions?
    #BlameRandle

Yup, that was posted on here the other day. Its pretty surprising news. His stock is extremely high. Its gotta be the idea of winning a national title with Mariota returning, thats his driving force of returning. Hes almost a spot on 1st rder for this yr.
    The quote I posted pretty much says he hasn't made up his mind yet..

Man, Stephen Morris is terrible. Please god, don't let the giants take him like we did Nassib last yr. This guys just not NFL quality.

Man, Stephen Morris is terrible. Please god, don't let the giants take him like we did Nassib last yr. This guys just not NFL quality.
    you just made me throw up in my mouth a lil

Nah. Nassib was a much better college QB then Morris. I don't even think Morris gets drafted.
    Eli's 5 interceptions?
    #BlameRandle

Footballs so fixed. Jimmy Grahams over recieving yards was 72.5yrds. He had 51in the 1st qter and 68yrds in the 1st half. The 2nd half he has 1catch for you guessed it, 3yrds..lol And Brees missed him absoulutley wideopen for 20yrd catch.. So freaking fixed..

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Nah. Nassib was a much better college QB then Morris. I don't even think Morris gets drafted.
    Nah, he'll get drafted. You can bet on that..

Donald is the best interior pass rusher in this class, hands down. His weight(being alittle light) dosen't matter, becasue he plays with great levrege and is downright strong! He could have a Tyson Alualu type rise on draft day if hes not all ready predicted to go top 15 or so by then.
    I can definetly see this, good combine weighing around 290-295 would guarantee that IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
    Kind of shy away from guys like that after the whole Jerrell Jernigan thing. Not saying he won't amount to anything, but I think he's been mostly a disappointment and he had the same "qualities" coming out of school.
    They have similarities but Archer is A LOT more explosive. Anyway I just was interested in others opinion of him since I haven't seen him play live. He's just a guy who caught my eye. Check out the vid below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dpvSqIAge4

Weekly Mock time. THis will be the last one for awhile.. Giants ended season 7-9 and are picking 12th in the 2014 NFL DRAFT.. I prob won't do one for awhile after this.. I feel they could go alot of ways with alot of movement coming this offseaon with the Gmen roster...

1). Mike Evans WR Texas A&M- Still staying with Evans here. Makes alot of sense as comp to Jerny and Cruz . We need a big physical downfield threat, who can block on the outside and up are redzone efficency..(or greenzone.lol)

2). Scott Crichton DE Oregon St.- I think Donald will be gone, and is why i picked Crichton here. Tuck and Kiwi are both up in age and Tuck is a FA, and JPP has been a bit injury prone, and that leaves pretty much Dmonster as are only young pass rush chip.. Crichton is tough and physical and a good pass rusher. Has a good burst off the snap, and is very versatile player, playing all over the Dline in his time at State.. He looked good at Org St in there base 4/3 rushing the passer, and i think will do the same for us.

3).Louchiez Purifoy CB Florida- Sticking with best man approach. I coulden't imagine a better value in RD3 then Purifoy. Hes got 1st rd talent and is a size/speed guy.. Purifoy is highly athletic..

4).Weston Richburg C Colorado St- Workman like C who is a great technician and on field leader. Was extremely impressive against Bama and in the bowl game against Wash St that i saw.. Also has good size and strength.

5).Chris Watt G Notre Dame- Another "giant" like LIneman who i love. The irish were awesome pounding away inside the tackles and Watt was a big reason why.. Richburg and Watt are both Giant type lineman and will help bring some more youth to the line..

6).Jay Bromley DT Syracuse- I've seen some talk about him around here, and i also like this kid. Got a good look the other day against Minny and liked what i saw. Hes good run defender who also has became a beast interrior pass rusher this past season. This kids stock has risen..

+ Reply to Thread