+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Justin Gilbert getting rave reviews in the ALL STAR CHALLENGE by Todd McShay. McShay loves em!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya Melvin Gordon is insanely good. It'll be nice to see a couple RB's in the top 20 debate again. Gordon and Gurley are both franchise type backs.. I think they both are gonna be competing against each other all yr for 1st back taken.
    Yeah I agree Gordon is a stud!

Another guy I think will have a really good year is Amari Cooper from Alabama. He is fun to watch!

Jay Ajayi from Boise St is a guy I really like as well. Check out this highlight of him

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Justin Gilbert getting rave reviews in the ALL STAR CHALLENGE by Todd McShay. McShay loves em!
    I saw that. I was a little surprised that they didn't have a single WR there... haha

Here is a new E.J Gaines tape. He is playing Oklahoma St. He made some really nice tackles early on. That was my biggest question about the guy because he has really good coverage. He gets an INT in the game as well. He did get beat for a TD once but the safety didn't help him out and he was covering a guy who is trying to become an NFL TE I believe... He is a big bodied guy #81.... Keep in mind if you don't like the coverage on that play he did hold Mike Evans to like 8 yards the entire game which is crazy!

Yeah the All Star challenge was a bit undermanned but they still had some good athletes there. Hageman, Mosley, Gilbert, HaHa, Seastrunk, Roberson, etc... Gilbert actually looked taller than 6'0 for some reason. Only having two QB's there and a gimpy Logan Thomas was disappointing. Should have JFF running around out there.

Anyway, it was a fun event.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Yeah the All Star challenge was a bit undermanned but they still had some good athletes there. Hageman, Mosley, Gilbert, HaHa, Seastrunk, Roberson, etc... Gilbert actually looked taller than 6'0 for some reason. Only having two QB's there and a gimpy Logan Thomas was disappointing. Should have JFF running around out there.

Anyway, it was a fun event.
    I didn't have the sound on because I was watching netflix on another TV haha. It did look like Gilbert did really well in the hands competition and I thought Mosley looked athletic during his drill as well. I don't know where they ended up placing individually. Also what the **** was Logan Thomas doing...? Hahaha he wasn't even stepping on any thrown the entire time. His accuracy was terrible. Especially the group contest one with trams

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I didn't have the sound on because I was watching netflix on another TV haha. It did look like Gilbert did really well in the hands competition and I thought Mosley looked athletic during his drill as well. I don't know where they ended up placing individually. Also what the **** was Logan Thomas doing...? Hahaha he wasn't even stepping on any thrown the entire time. His accuracy was terrible. Especially the group contest one with trams
    That's what I was saying. He hurt his leg during the Senior Bowl and was throwing off of one leg...lol. It was a total waste having him there.

I loved Ramses Barden pick. I still don't get it? I was so confident in him becoming a stud in this league. Dead wrong!lol
    I was psyched like a lot of people here were too when they got him. Safe to say we were all "dead wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah I agree Gordon is a stud!

Another guy I think will have a really good year is Amari Cooper from Alabama. He is fun to watch!

Jay Ajayi from Boise St is a guy I really like as well. Check out this highlight of him

Ajayi is a beast! Hes gonna be right up there with the top backs next yr.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    That's what I was saying. He hurt his leg during the Senior Bowl and was throwing off of one leg...lol. It was a total waste having him there.
    I know, i didn't get that either. Tahj Boyd was pretty terrible with his accuracy as well. Albeit, thats kind a knock on him. I don't care for Tahj Boyd as a prospect, but if he does make it to the 5th rd, i'd be alittle intrested. I mean, if he can improve his accuracy, with his solid arm strength and running ability, he could be pretty good..