+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I cant stand watching him and Conner Shaw from South Carolina both of them cant throw the football
    He was terrible in high school. I don't get the hype he had. I'm really looking forward to see if/where blake gets drafted. I would think next year though.

How awesome is Gurley . He is by far my favorite RB right now.
    I agree with you. .

How awesome is Gurley . He is by far my favorite RB right now. They guy could play in the NFL right now. Some of these RB's could go straight to the NFL. RB's are the only position I feel bad for because they dont last long and having to spend 3 years in college when you can clearly play kinda sux. Remember Lattimore he could of played straight out to. Instead Spurrier gave him the ball 40 times a games and destroyed his knees. At least with Gurley Marshall is there 2 so he shouldnt get over worked, He still has to survive a whole season after this 1.

Really disappointed with Tuitt this season outside of the 1 play he made last night he was invisible. He has gotten way to heavy. He was so great last year the 1st half of the season playing at 290-300. Now he is at 320+ he just isnt the same player. I think he falls into the 2nd round
    Ya Gurley was sensational! As freaking bad as Wilson has looked at times, RB just might be a need still. I wanted Marcus Lattimore badly in this past draft , and Gurley is a runner like him .. Hard , power driven, type..

Tuitt was quiet mostly, but that Splash play made up for his otherwise, off day. It was such a big play, he gets a pass becuase of it. I agree though, hes gotta be better at crashing the pocket and the weight has probably hindered his side to side movement as well.

Zach Brown is a man beast! Seriously, he'd look good starting for us at weakside LB. ALso, Earl Thomas lead Seattle in tackles today, and Cam didn't throw it a ton, so i bet alot of those were in run support. Hes turned into quite the all around player in my opinoin. Imagine having Zach Brown and Earl Thomas on this defense? Also, imagine the Bucs didn't trade up in front of us for Doug Martin? I still think Reese would of taken him..

Also, Sheldon Richardson was outstanding today for the jets.

Weekly Mock, which i won't do 7rds this early. I only do 3or4 rds this early, and even then, all this could change obviously. I got us picking like 16th in this wks mock. We did put up a ton of points and almost win with 6turnovers, so thats whats seperating them from other losing teams and not having em in top 10. Still, 16th is a good picking spot for us.

1). Khalil Mack SLB Buffalo- Time to get LB's. This guy can flat out wreak havoc behind the line and is very active and strong. A physical pressence who i'd take, even though some have him as a 3/4 player. Damontre Moore, Jason Pierre Paul, and Khalil Mack is a nice trio of nasty, athletic, instinctive, splash play, players that would form a nice nucleus along with Prince on the outside going forward for the Defense.

2). Gabe Jackson G MIssippi St- If this guys here in the 2nd, we better grab em! I think he'll be gone in the 1st to be honest, but i do love em, and wanted him last yr had he come out.

3). Travis Swanson C Arkansas- Lets build this line, as ELI is not Kapernice or Rodgers, and needs to be protected. Pugh, Swanson, and Jackson would form a nice young trio of lineman to go with Beatty.

4). Cody Hoffman WR BYU- This kid can play, but speed is a concnern. Still, hes kinda Hakeem Nicks esque, and has strong hands and big frame to fend off DB's and could be redzone threat. Also, i think we'll lose Nicks if Randle keeps playing as he has, and we'll need another WR.
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 09-09-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Was thinking about a CB Tandem of Bradley Roby and Prince Amukumura to go along with DaMonster and JPP at end and Big Hank at DT, and maybe we finally draft a LB in RD2or3 or both( Smallwood? Shazier?). This next draft is pivotal in the future of the giants org.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Was thinking about a CB Tandem of Bradley Roby and Prince Amukumura to go along with DaMonster and JPP at end and Big Hank at DT, and maybe we finally draft a LB in RD2or3 or both( Smallwood? Shazier?). This next draft is pivotal in the future of the giants org.
    Roby and Amukumara would be insane. Im wondering if they will make a play for Jarius Byrd next season. Safety is going to have to be addressed either with a high draft pick or FA pick up.We cant count on Brown helping the team

I'm uncertain how the FS class will look after Clinton-Dix. Some of the better options may be CB converts.
    Last edited by penguinfarmer; 09-11-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I'm uncertain how the FS class will look after Clinton-Dix. Some of the better options may be CB converts.
    Yeah I will start focusing in on them some more to see who I can dig out. Safeties are so hard to scout properly without All 22 though. U cant see if they are making mistakes or not