+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Roby and Amukumara would be insane. Im wondering if they will make a play for Jarius Byrd next season. Safety is going to have to be addressed either with a high draft pick or FA pick up.We cant count on Brown helping the team
    Ya, that'd be a serious DUO. Then hopefully Hosley would fit nice in that Nickel Role, and we'd be set for a few yrs. Jarius Byrd would be a awesome get, and S seems kinda down this yr, as far as rankings go. After Clinton Dix, i think Ed Reynolds would probably be the next best? Hes solid, but far from spectacular.

TCU's got a S thats gonna be a solid draft pick when eligible. I noticed him in the LSU game and he got a pick the following wk and against Tex Tech, he got another pick. Chris Hackett is his name, and hes only a Soph. Listed at 6ft 1in 195lber, hes made some nice open field tackles and obviously the picks.

Texas Tech's got a better Defense then usual, but that QB looks pretty dear in head lights looking against TCU. He started well, and then he was taking uneccesary sacks and staring down alot of his WR's from there on out. Albeit, its early 4th qtetr still.

Texas Tech RB Washington is the 2nd player in 2wks that i seen drop the ball before crossing the endzone line..lol How freaking stupid can a person be? Honestly, how stupid? My freaking lord!

Aaron Dobson can't catch a cold. That dude is dreadful! Hes got like 5drops for Brady tonight. What a tool.,

Where are all my peeps? Am i the only one watching all the football these days??lol

Man, I thought it'd be a cold day in He-llz before i ever seen a raw rookie out duel Tom Brady in Foxboro. Geno Smith is actually doing that , albeit theres a qter and a half to go.

Texas Tech Defense has looked fantastic against TCU tonight!

Wow, and now a Texas Tech player about to return a punt with 3plus minutes up 7, comes up and tries to catch it in traffic and it ends up bouncing off of him, but luckily, TCU got called on a bologna penalty. So i've seen 2of the dumbest plays by Tex Tech tonight.

Dobson with his 6th drop..lol Hes a joke!!!!lol Wow, hes having the WR version of David Wilson's game. My lord!

Thompkins and Dobson are the worst WR duo i've ever seen in the pro game before. They are absoulutley freaking utterly pathetic!