+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    In the 2nd that is a lot of talent to pass up. He has great speed, has shown ball hawking ability and the ability to take it to the house off an INT.. I would be a little nervous about the pick be a use of this season but really excited about the potential he has.

Edit: I feel like someone will take a risk on him in the first though but if he fell to the Giants in the 2nd I wouldn't be mad if they picked him. Unless there was clearly a better value pick like someone unexpected slid to the 2nd..
    I think in the 2nd, Reese would have a tough time passing on Roby. We've always liked Big10 prospects as well. Hes got size, speed, and upside. Reese loves that stuff. I'm still hoping for Crichton in the 2nd, but Roby would also be a solid pick.

I DVR'd about four different Penn State games from 2013 the last week or so from BTN. I've been going through them in my spare time to get closer looks at guys like DaQuan Jones and Allen Robinson. The one player that really caught my eye though was their TE Jesse James. Not in this draft class but maybe next year, I'm not sure. The kid is big, tall, athletic and lean. 6'7 260 lbs. Always seems to have a splash play in every game and runs really athletic after the catch.

Someone to keep an eye on.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Man, Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh has got to be moving into 2nd rd territory with chance to move up further. He is having one of the more dominant under DT performances i've seen this yr tonight against Ga Tech. Hes throwing guys aside, bull rushing, forcing fumbles, causing disruption in the run game. Basically hes having a positive impact on every play. This guys built well to. Hes not a loose 285lbs. He looks built very well. I'm sure you can slide him outside like Cullen Jenkins on Run Downs as well.. I am drewling thinking about Donald/Hankins duo. They comp eachother perfectly..

Seriously REdeye, Donald VS Ga Tech should be ur next video. Nothing bettter then watching pure dominance from DT positon.
    I put Donald in a mock right before this, but this is when I completely fell in love with Donald.This post was from NOV 2nd. He was predicted as 3rd/4th rd range at this time, and I said he'd be moving up to the 2nd rd before long, and then after another wk, I mentioned he may go all the way to the 1st rd.

I was dead on about Donald. Dead on! He just jumps off the screen when you watch him.. This thread has a freaking ton of knowledge in it, for anyone looking to learn about the player in this draft alittle more. Alot of scouting done as the games were going on. I just read about 20pages myself..

I am hoping we get Stanley Jean Baptiste somewhere. I think he is a special player with big upside.

Odellious Beckinghammer the Twice, Go get yours soon.

Didn't know where else to put this put Sportzfan we were talking about college players for next year. One guy who won't be eligible for the draft but is going to be a stud is Laquon Treadwell WR from Ole Miss. He always made some really nice plays when I would watch Donte Moncrief. I have heard announcers compare him to Michael Irvin. The kid is the real deal. He was a true freshman this year and was the #1 WR recruit in the nation. He is a straight up beast

A few other players I like for next year that WILL be eligible is Denzel Perryman LB Miami, Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska, Ty Montgomery WR Stanford, and my #1 guy I am going to watch next year coming out is Randy Gregory DE Nebraska. He was a monster last year. J.C transfer and he was really Nebraska's only DL who could get to the passer. I think he will be a stud in the NFL.

Who do you like for next year? You watch a lot of college football it seems so you might know a few more players than I do lol

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

I think we could literally fill a thread of its own with pre-draft screwups. For now,

WBNS in Columbus, reports Ohio State CB Bradley Roby was arrested on Sunday for operating a vehicle while impaired. Columbus police officers reported Roby was passed out behind the wheel of a car, when officers arrived. WBNS
    *Update - Sources inside the CPD and prosecutor's office reportedly expect Roby's case to be dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I put Donald in a mock right before this, but this is when I completely fell in love with Donald.This post was from NOV 2nd. He was predicted as 3rd/4th rd range at this time, and I said he'd be moving up to the 2nd rd before long, and then after another wk, I mentioned he may go all the way to the 1st rd.

I was dead on about Donald. Dead on! He just jumps off the screen when you watch him.. This thread has a freaking ton of knowledge in it, for anyone looking to learn about the player in this draft alittle more. Alot of scouting done as the games were going on. I just read about 20pages myself..
    Hey Sportsfan Im going to make you a sig. you need 1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Hey Sportsfan Im going to make you a sig. you need 1
    Red you stole my sig making job? lol

Do you have anything, anything more on Dominique brown, RB out of Lousiville or Nick O'Leary TE from florida?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

I might be a little late to the party on this one, but:

I was watching some Arkansas games from earlier in the past year the last week or so. Just wanted to mention Alex Collins. WOW, can't believe I haven't seen him sooner. The guy is the real deal. Played as a true freshman last year and the guy already has the total package. Outstanding vision, burst and exceleration. Good size too. Really looking forward to seeing how he develops.
    Last edited by titwio; 05-03-2014 at 02:18 AM.

I love davante Parker, the wr from Louisville. He has special ball skills and good size (ht).