+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #IdTradeRomoFor

Bench Player

Re: #IdTradeRomoFor

Spoiled milk

#Idtraderomofor

I think the fact that you have to add, "for once you can't blame this on Romo" is more telling than anything I can say...unless of course you want to stick with a QB that plays well evey once in a while and tanks big games the rest of the time. Good QB's find ways to win REGULARLY!

Eli Manning....duh?
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]Yes, because he had a horrible game
    [/quote]</p>

Save for the overthrow on the first series, the pick, and a couple
    other plays, he played rather well. Particularly considering his hand
    and the pressure he was under.</p>

For once you guys can say that a big game loss wasn't on Romo.</p>[/quote]

I felt like that pick wasn't even that bad of a play by Romo. Yeah it was a clean int, but I felt like the Giants D schemed perfectly there. Took away the Witten safety blanket once they realized Dallas was small balling them. He just didn't see the defender (was it Rolle or KP? I don't remember). Besides, all that int resulted in was about 3 minutes wasted off the clock and a small loss in field position. Plenty of time after that to still mount the comeback.

But yeah, I mostly considered that his hand was a mess. It was pretty obvious to me that it wasn't feeling 100% but Romo still gave it his all. Would've been nice to have him healthy but injuries happen and I think it wouldn't have mattered with our defense and the opportunities blown by us (3 fumble recoveries missed), our flat demeanor in the first half, and our absolutely poor secondary. They seriously got worse and worse every week after the Patriots game.

Trident Layers? Of course the cowboys will take trident layers in a trade! haha

for oxygen

Bench Player

Rectal Ointment

For Jessica Simpson

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]Yes, because he had a horrible game
    [/quote]</P>

Save for the overthrow on the first series, the pick, and a couple other plays, he played rather well. Particularly considering his hand and the pressure he was under.</P>

For once you guys can say that a big game loss wasn't on Romo.</P>[/quote]

I felt like that pick wasn't even that bad of a play by Romo. Yeah it was a clean int, but I felt like the Giants D schemed perfectly there. Took away the Witten safety blanket once they realized Dallas was small balling them. He just didn't see the defender (was it Rolle or KP? I don't remember). Besides, all that int resulted in was about 3 minutes wasted off the clock and a small loss in field position. Plenty of time after that to still mount the comeback.

But yeah, I mostly considered that his hand was a mess. It was pretty obvious to me that it wasn't feeling 100% but Romo still gave it his all. Would've been nice to have him healthy but injuries happen and I think it wouldn't have mattered with our defense and the opportunities blown by us (3 fumble recoveries missed), our flat demeanor in the first half, and our absolutely poor secondary. They seriously got worse and worse every week after the Patriots game.
    [/quote]I have no love for the guy but believe he played very well. He was facing a ferocious pass rush and were it not for his athleticism, there could have been 10 sacks. I don't want to say anything else that's nice about him but off that performance no one should be killing the guy. How about killing #41 or the OL or the loudmouth, big bellied defensive coordinator?
    No one remembers who came in second.

+ Reply to Thread