+ Reply to Thread

Eli to Tyree (*cruz)

Who else thought of the sb when eli broke out of that sack on third down and bombed it down field immediately to the first one he saw open and the magical catch by cruz.
    All i was thinking was wow. this is very similar to the tyree play.

Re: Eli to Tyree (*cruz)

just an amazing play. great grab and great job by eli.

he just senses the pocket so well, i mean who can do a spin move, plant without momentum, and throw it 50 yds on a dime? that play got all the momentum back to us. bigggggg play of the game

How about when Cruz went toward the sideline on an out-route, avoiding a Dallas tackle and took it to the house for a TD?

Did that remind you of Toomer's TD on Roy Williams Cowboys in the 2007 playoff game as the first score for that game?

I didn't. The SB looked like a mistake gone very well. Tonight just looked like two beasts making a play

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]How about when Cruz went toward the sideline on an out-route, avoiding a Dallas tackle and took it to the house for a TD?

Did that remind you of Toomer's TD on Roy Williams Cowboys in the 2007 playoff game as the first score for that game?[/quote]

ahhhhhh..great call my friend.

Veteran

[quote user="EJ Blue"]I didn't. The SB looked like a mistake gone very well. Tonight just looked like two beasts making a play
    [/quote]

Actually...the two plays were very similar. I have to believe this because that was the first thing out of my mouth last night when it happened..."the Play"

The fact that one play was a great spark that helped them go on to win a SB and the other play was a spark that helped them go on to win the division...very similar, IMO.

[quote user="BeatTHEJETS"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]How about when Cruz went toward the sideline on an out-route, avoiding a Dallas tackle and took it to the house for a TD?

Did that remind you of Toomer's TD on Roy Williams Cowboys in the 2007 playoff game as the first score for that game?[/quote]

ahhhhhh..great call my friend.[/quote]

Yea wow i would like to see those 2 side by side...... Defiantly similar!

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]How about when Cruz went toward the sideline on an out-route, avoiding a Dallas tackle and took it to the house for a TD?

I said the same thing when it happened.