Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50 !

[quote user="napier23"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="napier23"]
    <DIV itxtvisited="1">
    <DIV class=textStoryTag style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" itxtvisited="1"></DIV>
    <DIV class=textStoryTag style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" itxtvisited="1"><U>BREAKING NEWS</U></DIV>
    <DIV class=textMedBlack itxtvisited="1"></DIV></DIV>
    <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN></P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1">Michael Jackson has died at age 50 after being rushed to UCLA Medical Center, NBC News has confirmed.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN>Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda told the L.A. Times that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home and CPR was performed.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN>TMZ.com reported that he may have suffered cardiac arrest.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Im not even gonna touch that one.. .</P>

[/quote]</P>

MJ said he didn't touch that one either....</P>

but seriouslythe dude was a legend and i was a fan of his early music..</P>

<font size="4" face="Verdana">MJ has left the building</font><font size="4">.

</font><font size="4" face="Verdana">Is he frozen in perpetuity yet?</font>

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="napier23"]
    <DIV itxtvisited="1">
    <DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" class=textStoryTag itxtvisited="1"></DIV>
    <DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" class=textStoryTag itxtvisited="1"><U>BREAKING NEWS</U></DIV>
    <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN></P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1">Michael Jackson has died at age 50 after being rushed to UCLA Medical Center, NBC News has confirmed.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN>Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda told the L.A. Times that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home and CPR was performed.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN>TMZ.com reported that he may have suffered cardiac arrest.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I still can't believe it. <FONT color=#0000ff>Say what you want about Whacko Jacko</FONT>, he has an endless amount of classic hits. </P>[/quote]exactly, I may not have been a fan of his extra curricular activites, but he was a great performer and was the King of Pop. Well God rest his soul---I was sad earlier to hear that Farrah Fawcett lost her battle with cancer earlier today. But the loss of jackson took me by surprise. I was shocked to hear that since he was only 50. They say it comes in 3's. Ed Mcmahon, Farrah and now Michael!
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Veteran

[quote user="fourth&amp;forever"]<FONT face=Verdana size=4>MJ has left the building</FONT><FONT size=4>.

</FONT><FONT face=Verdana size=4>Is he frozen in perpetuity yet?</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

dont know, but the guy wasnt fat, looked like he was in good shape, most dancers are cause of all the cardio, as far as I know I dont recall him having a cocaine problem, only 50 and cardiac arrest, that sucks. No joke but they said he wasnt breathing, you think he could have had respiratory problems from all those nose jobs. It looked like he was having a problem with that thing over the last few years. Im sure breathing problems could put starin on the heart. Thats my worst nightmare. God bless him, I wish that upon nobody, not even Eagle fans. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="napier23"]
    <DIV itxtvisited="1">
    <DIV class=textStoryTag style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" itxtvisited="1"><U>BREAKING NEWS</U></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

I still can't believe it. <FONT color=#0000ff>Say what you want about Whacko Jacko</FONT>, he has an endless amount of classic hits. </P>

[/quote]exactly, I may not have been a fan of his extra curricular activites, but he was a great performer and was the King of Pop. Well God rest his soul---I was sad earlier to hear that Farrah Fawcett lost her battle with cancer earlier today. But the loss of jackson took me by surprise. I was shocked to hear that since he was only 50. <FONT color=#0000ff>They say it comes in 3's.</FONT> Ed Mcmahon, Farrah and now Michael![/quote]</P>

True, guess we are all safe for the time being. The craziest one to me is Hendrix, Joplin, and Morrison alldead at 27?</P>

[quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="fourth&amp;forever"]<font size="4" face="Verdana">MJ has left the building</font><font size="4">.

</font><font size="4" face="Verdana">Is he frozen in perpetuity yet?</font>
    [/quote]</p>

dont know, but the guy wasnt fat, looked like he was in good shape, most dancers are cause of all the cardio, as far as I know I dont recall him having a cocaine problem, only 50 and cardiac arrest, that sucks. No joke but they said he wasnt breathing, you think he could have had respiratory problems from all those nose jobs. It looked like he was having a problem with that thing over the last few years. Im sure breathing problems could put starin on the heart. Thats my worst nightmare. God bless him, I wish that upon nobody, not even Eagle fans. </p>[/quote]

He looked frail to me. Bet there's a long history with prescription drugs. Just a hunch.

[quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="thegreatone"]yeah just heard this from my gf...wow
    [/quote]</p>

Shocking right. Im more of a classic rock guy, but if you dont move to this, then you too are dead.. .</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hz2am90Hk</p>[/quote]
    shoot i remember watchin thriller and billy jean as a kid on mtv (when they played videos), over and over. say what you will about him the guy was an icon and a legend.

Veteran

[quote user="napier23"]
    <DIV itxtvisited="1">

[/quote]</P>

Three-Quarters of a billion records sold, NO one ever has or will reach his status, RIP Micheal your music will live on forever..</P>

this really sucks he was one of my favorites and its been 5 hours and it still doesnt seem real Michael Jackson died......[]

"I test how other people deal with reality"

I am in shock ,a great metro lose today. growing up in the 80,s had the red zipper jacket and the glove, this is unreal to me right now.