Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50 !

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

the media is overplaying this.</P>

[/quote]
    You had me until this statement. This is the most legendary musician in history besides maybe Bob Marley and John Lennon. That is also debatable. Like I said, this will be the most famous person who dies in our life. I have been trying to think of another one and the only person I can think of is Ali.

[/quote]Elvis???</P>

come on landon. hes a sick child molester until he dies, then hes a great person? listen i understand its about his music, but this man wasnt a role model by any means. </P>

[/quote]
    Elvis was not in "our lifetime". I am not saying he was a role model either bro. No one is happy for the things he did. They are not making him out to be a great person. Every thing on the news shows everything he did musically and then all the bad **** that happened. Everyone knows the type of person he was and it was clear he had many screws lose. I am just saying when someone dies it is not the best time to bad mouth them. 3 kids don't have a father anymore....
    [/quote]</P>

Elvis was actually a scumbag human being also. I will never forget what he said about black people. "All they can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes". Anyways getting back to the point, Elvis is nowhere near the global icon that Mike is and it's not even close. Whacko Jacko was no saint by any means, but his contributions to both music and entertainment should be recognized. ****, some of you guys were probably brought into this world while your parents were bumping his ****.</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="BIGblue9191"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
    You had me until this statement. This is the most legendary musician in history besides maybe Bob Marley and John Lennon. That is also debatable. Like I said, this will be the most famous person who dies in our life. I have been trying to think of another one and the only person I can think of is Ali.

[/quote]Elvis???</P>

come on landon. hes a sick child molester until he dies, then hes a great person? listen i understand its about his music, but this man wasnt a role model by any means. </P>

[/quote]
    3 kids don't have a father anymore....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

how does a black man become the father of three white kids</P>

[/quote]</P>

LMFAO!!!!!!!!</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="sharick88"]

****, some of you guys were probably brought into this world while your parents were bumping his ****.</p>[/quote]
    LMAO, guranteed bro. Probably me and you.........lol

How many people does it take to break the Internet? On June 25, we found out it's just one -- if that one is Michael Jackson."Between
    approximately 2:40 p.m. PDT and 3:15 p.m. PDT today, some Google News
    users experienced difficulty accessing search results for queries
    related to Michael Jackson," a Google spokesman told CNET,Google Trends rated the Jackson story as "volcanic."CNN
    reported a fivefold rise in traffic and visitors in just over an hour,
    receiving <font size="4" color="#0000ff">20 million page views</font> in the hour the story broke."It could go down as the biggest mobile event in history," Lewis said.

There is also, of course, the old adage that celebrities die in threes,
    with the deaths of Gianni Versace, Princess Diana and Mother Teresa in
    1997 frequently held up as an example of this. </p>

Veteran

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="BIGblue9191"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Elvis???</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

LMFAO!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Some people on these boards are utterly disgusting, wow..</P>

Veteran

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="BIGblue9191"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Elvis???</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

LMFAO!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Some people on these boards are utterly disgusting, wow..</P>

[quote user="Cuban Pete"]i heard he died of food poisoning...turns out he ate some 12 year old meat[/quote]</P>

WOW, clever.</P>

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Elvis???</P>

[/quote]
    Elvis was not in "our lifetime". I am not saying he was a role model either bro. No one is happy for the things he did. They are not making him out to be a great person. Every thing on the news shows everything he did musically and then all the bad **** that happened. Everyone knows the type of person he was and it was clear he had many screws lose. I am just saying when someone dies it is not the best time to bad mouth them. 3 kids don't have a father anymore....
    [/quote]</P>

Elvis was actually a scumbag human being also. I will never forget what he said about black people. "All they can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes". Anyways getting back to the point, Elvis is nowhere near the global icon that Mike is and it's not even close. Whacko Jacko was no saint by any means, but his contributions to both music and entertainment should be recognized. ****, some of you guys were probably brought into this world while your parents were bumping his ****.</P>

[/quote]</P>

one of elvis' drummers was black.</P>

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

the media is overplaying this.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]Elvis???</p>

come on landon. hes a sick child molester until he dies, then hes a great person? listen i understand its about his music, but this man wasnt a role model by any means. </p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Elvis was actually a scumbag human being also. I will never forget what he said about black people. "All they can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes". Anyways getting back to the point, Elvis is nowhere near the global icon that Mike is and it's not even close. Whacko Jacko was no saint by any means, but his contributions to both music and entertainment should be recognized. ****, some of you guys were probably brought into this world while your parents were bumping his ****.</p>[/quote]

Of course you are aware that MJ was anti semitic as well?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Bl...sage.aspx/3652

RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905