+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cowboys Forums

Cowboys Forums

I was just reading through their posts... They are ready to lynch Jerry Jones lol..

Highly recommended funny reading...

Veteran

Re: Cowboys Forums

[quote user="Landshark"]I was just reading through their posts... They are ready to lynch Jerry Jones lol..

Highly recommended funny reading...[/quote]Link?

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Landshark"]I was just reading through their posts... They are ready to lynch Jerry Jones lol..

Highly recommended funny reading...[/quote]Link?[/quote]

Here's one of them:

http://www.dallascowboys.com/socialn...5-5c1c91d38735

Lol this guy straight up quit being a Cowboys fan lmao

http://www.dallascowboys.com/socialn...c-eb594ceb3786

I dunno, I think the guy is right.

The person MOST responsible for the Cowboys woes in the last 15ish years IS Jerry Jones. I would be upset if I were Cowboys fan too(ugh the thought).

The guy is a nightmare GM. Any other Gm would have been fired a couple years ago just for his pre draft drunked bar rant about Tebow, let alone his bad performance.

[quote user="BlueSanta"]I dunno, I think the guy is right.

The person MOST responsible for the Cowboys woes in the last 15ish years IS Jerry Jones. I would be upset if I were Cowboys fan too(ugh the thought).

The guy is a nightmare GM. Any other Gm would have been fired a couple years ago just for his pre draft drunked bar rant about Tebow, let alone his bad performance.*
    [/quote]

Oh yah, I agree, I just think it's hilarious to watch. I'm sorry I just have no empathy for a bunch of loud-mouth arrogant assclowns like "Americas Team" or the "dream team". They can wallow in their delusional misery together.

Perfect example, everyone see Laurent Robinson doing the Cruz dance when they were getting their *** handed to them?!

I hate the Cowboys, I hate the Eagles... And I hate the fans of both teams even more...

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="Landshark"][quote user="BlueSanta"]I dunno, I think the guy is right.

The guy is a nightmare GM. Any other Gm would have been fired a couple years ago just for his pre draft drunked bar rant about Tebow, let alone his bad performance.*
    [/quote]

Oh yah, I agree, I just think it's hilarious to watch. I'm sorry I just have no empathy for a bunch of loud-mouth arrogant assclowns like "Americas Team" or the "dream team". They can wallow in their delusional misery together.

Perfect example, everyone see Laurent Robinson doing the Cruz dance when they were getting their *** handed to them?!

I hate the Cowboys, I hate the Eagles... And I hate the fans of both teams even more...

GO GIANTS![/quote]
    +1.

lol well at least I found a nice sig pic over there..