+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: FF sit/start thread

Morris, Lacy, and Bengals.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I would probably do this
    QB- McCown or Cutler if he plays (McCown has been on fire and Wilson isn't at home where he plays much better)
    RB- Bernard and Vereen
    WR-Allen and Patterson (could be a risky play with Patterson but is a huge big play guy. I get all the Minnesota games where I live so I have seen him a lot this year. It looks like they are trying to get him a bit more involved with the offense. The amount of touches is what would scare me... if he gets enough then he should be a solid play.
    W/R- Woodhead (gets a ton of catches and Denver gives up a lot of receiving yards)
    TE-Tamme has the most upside at TE I think so I would go with him
    Essentially my thoughts exactly, although now I've picked up Ryan Tannehil who suppoedly has been on fire lately and has a good matchup vs NE.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Essentially my thoughts exactly, although now I've picked up Ryan Tannehil who suppoedly has been on fire lately and has a good matchup vs NE.
    I heard that Cutler is getting the nod and will be starting this week... I kind of feel bad for McCown but he seems like he has been a class act about it saying that he knows he is the backup and is just filling in until Cutler gets back but the guy has been on fire! I think it would be cool to see the guy get the chance to start somewhere next year just to see if he can sustain what he has been doing lately

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I heard that Cutler is getting the nod and will be starting this week... I kind of feel bad for McCown but he seems like he has been a class act about it saying that he knows he is the backup and is just filling in until Cutler gets back but the guy has been on fire! I think it would be cool to see the guy get the chance to start somewhere next year just to see if he can sustain what he has been doing lately
    I have a feeling they're just doing it to maintain organizational integrity, especially at such an important position as QB. McCown is just towing the party line because that will help him get a gravy contract next season either with the Bears or elsewhere... It's one of those "He gave the right answer to the media" things...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Amendola or Roddy?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Amendola or Roddy?
    Roddy Roddy White

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Roddy Roddy White
    Then that's who I'm going with. It's one of my pro20 leagues on Yahoo, so if I win tomorrow, guaranteed $60, possible $100.

Need two RBs here: Ogbonnaya, Spiller, Andre.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I have a feeling they're just doing it to maintain organizational integrity, especially at such an important position as QB. McCown is just towing the party line because that will help him get a gravy contract next season either with the Bears or elsewhere... It's one of those "He gave the right answer to the media" things...
    It's a contract year for Cutler so the Bears need to decide if they're going to bring him back. I think that's why he was instantly named as starter.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Need two RBs here: Ogbonnaya, Spiller, Andre.
    Ewww.. Is Spiller healthy?

+ Reply to Thread